AFTV

Come on, take it easy… it is just a show that makes money.
Same as wrestling (WWF, WWE)…

Absolute gold. :joy: :joy:

I don’t watch atctv but for this game I made an exception.

1 Like

You should read on Redcafe how they are taking the piss out of us (and rightly so).

why would you want to read that torture? fuck them.

I post on Redcafe. They are quite nice, tbf. They are much better than RAWK, Glory Glory or Bluemoon.

also @Luca_from_Italy

Exactly…
We don’t need people to tell us that.

Arsenal is good enough or not, we know it in our hearts.

Luca why, buddy? We know that Arsenal are garbage in the big matches, you shouldn’t have to subject yourself to ManU supporters to learn that.

I meant taking the piss out from us for the way we react to a defeat.

Yeh fuck us for displaying normal human emotions.

3 Likes

I don’t understand what people get out of watching Claude and Ty shout repeated phrases in each other’s faces every time we lose. Oh the drama of these two furious men going at each other. Moments before the camera switches off and they head off to the same away coach for the return to London :flushed:

Thanks to AFC, Robbie is earning some money to eat during the Christmas, offering the opportunity to became famous to sociopatic people like DT.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Never watched this much but what’s the point? Middle aged men complaining about a game. Myself could’ve been on it (I seen the man that carries the mic) outside the Emirates but I didn’t fancy it.

1 Like

Gosh isn’t he the same guy who twice attempted suicide? why doesn’t he get a hint and stay away from Arsenal?

Some people just prefer misery.

The way they react to poor results isn’t dissimilar so I don’t see why they’d be taking the piss.

It’s just a show. Arsenal Tv is a big money grabber (like our club).

1 Like

So do you think their regular “pundits”, Claude, DT, TY & Chris etc… are taking money out of it?

1 Like

Gurning morons interviewing pathetic people who in earlier times may have and perhaps should be have been in psyciatric wards receiving treatment .
The fame and fortune of Arsenal TV has them attracted like moths to the light !
They dont get money they do getfree rides to the games though !

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOLQBQogJzd/

Lol. Jesus

I think so. It’s like a Tv show with the same guys.