Arsenal vs Watford (PL)

This is a must win for us. They’re only 9 points behind us. Hopefully a win for us will make the gap feel unachievable for them. I’m starting to feel the taste of that 6th spot trophy now, we’re almost there! We can do it!

I quite like Troy Deeney. His comments from earlier in the season have annoyed people (which is completely fine) but saying we lack cojones is pretty accurate given that out team is full of lil bitches who disappear on a regular basis.

Would love for a good result today to put them back in their place (can’t believe we’ve fallen so far as to need to put Watford back in their place) but have zero faith. Our league form and current home form is atrocious.

I like it when footballers do the trash talk. Sure, it’s not great when you’re on the end of it, but it’s funny. Better than the standard crap like, “they made it very difficult for us” after you’ve just trounced them 27-0 or something.

More players/managers should take a take a leap out of Troy’s book, “yeah, they were pretty shit.”

1 Like

You going to the game? @Phoebica

Take care when the Arsenal fans start rioting :speak_no_evil: You might get hit by a copy of the Guardian

A fat thug.

Ha. No i’m not, i’m at a country music festival :rofl:

So interesting! So good! :xhaka:

Ramsey and Koscielny out, Wilshere drops to the bench, so does Welbz

I like it!

Real chance for Maitland-Niles to fill a hole in the squad today.

Maitland as RB. Interesting.

Official confirmation of both being rested, not injured.

2 Likes

Anyone else struggling to access www.arsenal.com ?

You mad bro? Everything is fine for me.

@Bl1nk beat you to it :wink:

Rested? So we’re sacking the league off then

Wow! Such a big win :mustafi:. Congratulations! :ozil2:

MDC open

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com/

1 Like

Needed this. Opened up that much needed gap on Burnley.

5 Likes