Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

Only 5 points behind Chelsea. The perfect timing to fuck it up at the Bridge :henry2:

And after that Arsenal still has to play City, United, Tottenham, Liverpool and Stoke at their home. All our difficult games are yet to come. Iā€™m guessing weā€™re going to fall rather than climb on the League table.

The odds may not been in our favour but when has that ever stopped people surpassing those odds.

One game at a time, barring Chelsea no one really worries me per say, and we already beat them 3-0.

1 Like

Even when the odds are in the favour of Arsenal they fail :wink:. I really donā€™t have any reason to believe Arsenal, particularly Arsenal, will surpass those odds.

There is nothing wrong with optimism obv, but in my opinion it should be based on something. We got nothing.

Haha no to be fair i donā€™t really blame you. :slight_smile:

Weā€™ve already been to United. Drew 1-1. Late Giroud header.

En route to the game now. My first game of 2017. COYG

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/826501682729189376

Pretty strong line-up. Welbeck not even on the bench

Win

So Giroud is well and truly back to being first choice striker

@shamrockgooner two in a rowā€¦Iā€™m ready for that aplogy now :ox:

Edit: fuck misread thatā€¦disregard!! :astonished:

1 Like

What? :bellerin:

Massively disappointing isnā€™t it?

3 Likes

Proceeding with caution with Welbeck it seems. Maybe its too soon for him to play 2 games back to back in short time. Pretty strong line up. Nothing but 3 points please.

1 Like

Not even contemplating anything but an easy win here. I have full faith in the big man up front.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s a surprise really to see Giroud start this one. Sure, weā€™d prefer a more pacer front line, but maybe Wenger will do that against Chelsea, seeing as Theoā€™s on the bench.

2 Likes

Hoping we play Alexis upfront against Chelsea. Really have to put our quickest foot forward in that game.

1 Like

Gabriel ā€¦and

Ramsey

Which channel is this on in the UK?

its not, have to find a stream

1 Like