Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

I really think you guys are looking way into these words. Its just the old git saying a few words to get them to leave. Hes been saying the same shit for years no matter who the players are. Its no reflection of what he does behind closed doors.

1 Like

Well, for this part, I have to agree :smile:

1 Like

I don’t really care what he says as long as he does not sign a contract extension.

Exactly. The race is now for 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We’ve already dropped way too many points to be considered serious title challengers.

There will be plenty of points dropped all over the place by our surrounding teams. Just another race for top 4.

Today isn’t a good day for me. When Arsenal lose, my humor is conditioned and everything looks not good because my mind is only focused on the Arsenal, on the next game, on the regrets and on the fact which nothing is changed like the past. We fail when we need to show the character to be called champions (or title contenders).

Since the 2006, justifying the first season because was hard to be contenders with United and Chelsea, we failed the important games. 07/08 in February we were at top of the league with United behind us (5 points). When Arsenal needed to lock the title with four easy games and to accumulate many points “to spend” for the big matches, we failed. 2-2 at Birmingham (for me wasn’t penalty but this not justify our big weakness: we aren’t capable to control the game when we are on advantage - and we aren’t capable to control the angry after an unexpected goal conceded because we aren’t capable to “defend the defeat”, control the game and wait the chance to score and to restore the result. The result is to concede another goal (like against Watford two days ago) or to finish the game with a 6-0/5-1 and another types of these results.

Arsenal finished the 07/08 season with 4 points of difference between us and Manchester United. Try to add the two points lost at Birmingham, two points lost at the Emirates against Villa, two points lost at the Emirates against Boro, two points lost at Wigan: we would been champions despite the 2-1 vs Chelsea, 2-1 vs United and the 1-1 vs Liverpool. I could understand the absence of Eduardo - an important striker for us - but Arsenal were totally good enough to beat Aston Villa, Boro and Wigan with Adebayor, van Persie, Bendtner and Walcott.

10/11 same old words. Shocking final at Wembley against Birmingham and lost the chance to be champions when we had only two points of differences with Manchester United. Arsenal finished the season with 12 points of difference with Manchester United because of a shocking 0-0 at home with Sunderland, 4-4 at St James’ Park, a shocking approach to the game against WBA, three points lost at Bolton, three points lost against Aston Villa. Great teams won the title winning games like these, we not, we failed.

It’s a fucking old story, like a loop.

10 Likes

Everyone realises this after a while.
It’s all too predictable.

1 Like

What you need to realise is a public statement is nothing worth investing your energy in analysing.

Wenger always keeps himself behind closed doors. Its ridiculous to know what we know but get annoyed by it anyway.

1 Like

If only this were literal.

1 Like

Just watched motd. Arsenal . Watford.

2 things stood out to me like bulldog bolts.

1. What sort of a manager would think Ramsey deserves a place in ANY premiership team. It is hard to believe that has deteriorated so quickly?
    World class to world class chump.

2. Correct me if i’m wrong,but I thought I saw 2 good pen claims from us.
    If they were good claims, why didn’t those pricks on motd discuss them?
    If they were not good claims. Why didnt they discuss arsenal diving?

WHY?

442oons kills off Whinger. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol!

Ramsey was never world class.
He just had a world class form in one season.
3 words to conclude… one season wonder.

1 Like

What aboutpenalty claims Ronniec?
I only saw them on motd. Thought they looked like pens to me.