Arsenal vs Southampton (Premier League)

Very attacking line up ,bit worried about tracking back with ox theo and ozil in there coq will be busy m

1 Like

well Ox with the touch of a 5 year old at the first time of asking.

Fucking bosscielny man, all them attacking players and our defender is the one doing overheads :joy:

Also I ain’t been following things, why the fuck isn’t Sanchez and Xhaka playing? They were the two best players in the last game.

NBC commentator is such a massive cunt. That’s my main takeaway from this game.

3 Likes

Whoever takes this penalty better score man, we’ve been shite all game, lucky not to be losing to soton.

We’re in big trouble if anything happens to Santi. Elneny and Ramsey can only dream of putting in such comprehensive performances like we saw today

3 Likes

Lucky win, but i take it. After we equalized we looked better, but we were still so unbalanced you could see Southampton could hit us on the break very easily.
Santi was my MoTM. He basically did everything. Ozil and Bellerin was also good.

Why wasn’t Xhaka starting?

1 Like

Madley won’t be refereeing a Premier League game next weekend and possibly the one after that too. That whole sequence of decisions will be one of the worst of the whole season lol.

Not going to complain though. Win is a win.

1 Like

Cazorla was our best player by that far it wasn’t funny.

1 Like

I have no idea. For some reason Wenger keeps dropping him for Coquelin :confused: We played 35M for him to sit on the bench :confused:

1 Like

Bellerin - monster
Coquelin - monster
Cazorla - man of the fucking match

4 Likes

Cazorla. Wow.

1 Like

Why do you perceive it a Xhaka being dropped instead of tactical/rotation/fitness purposes

3 Likes

We’ve played 4 PL games and he has started 2? Our 2nd best midfielder should play every game if he is fit.

2 Likes

We have a CL game on Tuesday. Pretty sure Wenger’s just using the depth for midweek. Also Coquelin wasn’t playing with the national team, so was fresh.

3 Likes

Your probably correct but annoying when you want to see Xhaka play lol.

Coquelin was a very good stand in though. Finally two good players for the DM role! :slight_smile:

Anybody got a streamable for the Koscielny goal?

So was that a penalty?

I thought it was tbh but all my mates completely disagree with me.

I just can’t see how there can be any debate given his blatant shirt pulling?

2 Likes

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/9r3p.mp4

e:/ @JakeyBoy
game should have been stopped by that time. Koscielny was dead in the box with a head injury, right in front of the keeper.

2 Likes