Arsenal vs Reading (EFL Cup)

Pretty standard performance against a poor Reading.

Glad Oxlade got on the scoresheet twice, he looked quality at times tonight. Great to see Jenkinson playing 90 minutes. Another clean sheet to add to our collection, bring on the draw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to see jenko get back into playing! Didnā€™t think heā€™d already be able to play 90 minutes.

Great to hear our youngsters are doing well too. Sounds very promising for our future after Wenger as well.

1 Like

Didnā€™t watch the match, but job well done by the lads.

Good job Oxo Cube, getting a couple goals. Keep at it :clap:

Ox is world class

:neutral_face:

Ox has scored 5 this season, heā€™s a world class talent, obviously saying heā€™s world class after 1 game v a lower team is OTT but heā€™s on his way.

:joy:

1 Like

Fair play, but I have a sneaky suspicion that you may have to accept being a one woman army on this one.

Could go into a fair bit of depth as to why heā€™s as far away as any young player at a big club out there.

yeah safe to say it is OTT given his propensity for being absolutely useless most of the timeā€¦ he has some tekkers and is a likeable fellow, but seems to have no instinct or brain for the gameā€¦ canā€™t see him really making it, although it would be wonderful if he did.

Yes the term " World Class" is defiantly being over used now. Anyways hopefully another favourable draw in the quarter finals and hopefully Ox can take his good cup form into the League.

He scored two good goals, but he misplaced a lot of passes ;). Hardly WC.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œGunnerGirl, post:45, topic:841, full:trueā€]
Ox is world class
[/quote]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c7/c71853cf5c1a12e7d5cce241a74ff6715c46e5109d9993d57cebb7dc7d8fbd01.jpg

1 Like

Im glad we won ,Im glad we havent had to use Debuchy and Im glad that Reading are advertising a drink which I have some shares in !
Didnt watch it though ,stayed home !

Starting to think GunnerGirl is a catfish.

1 Like

a) this coming from the guy who said Ox was top class?
b) you guys sure know how to encourage new members to continue postingā€¦

Heā€™s a top class attribute player

This was a fairly dull game, worse than Forest for sure. Not much from Reading or us.

My last time at ā€˜Emirates Stadiumā€™ for a while anyway after watching a Season Ticket holder in block 7 get asked to move from his seat because some day tripper there for the Reading game complained about him standing.

Enough already. Fuck. Off.

PS yes iā€™m aware at Ā£10 a go itā€™s a good opportunity for those that canā€™t normally afford to see Arsenal blah blah.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s some madness right there. When I make it to the emirates Iā€™ll technically be a day tripper, but Iā€™d be up as much as I could be. Sounds like the atmosphere is complete shit. Very disappointing because the atmosphere of a standard college football game out here is better than that.

Imma get SHADE for what is ultimately a contentious viewpoint.

But fuck it really, itā€™s outrageous to get shunted out of your seat like that. Lol. Absolute no win situation, you either piss off Mum + her two kids / Tarquin + Rupert on their annual football trip out or piss off a ST holder that you know will be back again anyway.

Whoā€™d be a steward at a League Cup home game at ā€˜Emirates Stadiumā€™ after it goes to general sale? Not me!

4 Likes

Itā€™s actually Santi and Lukasz