Arsenal Vs PSG (Champions League)

What makes you think he’ll drop Walcott?

Wenger would be very weak to give up on Iwobi-Alexis-Walcott as the first-choice team just because Giroud is not happy with a sub role, for him to change having finally stumbled on it after all this time would be pretty pathetic.

“and, as well as Theo Walcott, he missed training yesterday.”

Besides that I just think his goal against United will be enough to convince him.

Yeah but he said in his presser that “Basically everybody is recovered from Saturday. We left Walcott and Ramsey on recovery but they should be alright for tomorrow.
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20161122/team-news-walcott-ramsey-santi-lucas#wKw81EbfrhW9wVB2.99

1 Like

I didn’t see that, I rarely read his press conferences anymore.

1 Like

Me either, I just checked on it now after seeing your post. :smiley:

Edit: Luca, how in god’s name is that post worthy of a like?

Mavididi last minute equaliser against PSG earlier today in the u19’s

Great finish! He scored the other goal aswell.

1 Like

Was an important goal too as it keeps the u19 in the competition for now but we’re most likely going out, 3 points behind Basel and we play them away next.

Ramsey must not start again for Arsenal if we are ever to play cohesive football again.

1 Like

Really hope we can pull off the victory and finish the group in top spot. That way, we can go to Basel and rest several top players and give the youths a chance, so I hope the players see this as an opportunity to get the job done early and not fuck about. 2-1 victory.

Of course, this is Arsenal, and I fully expect it to be complicated evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:expressionless:

1 Like

You know what? I’m gunna try and be optimistic about Ramsey. I hope he can show he’s capable in CM, this is a good test the game will suit him

Hope this isn’t the end of our fluid pacey formation.

2 Likes

START XHAKA. Fucking hell. Why did you sign him if you never fucking play him! Him and his son Ramsey can fuck off.

1 Like

Gibbs and Olly on are ok, not Ramsey.

I wanna see Xhaka play badly.

2 Likes

It’s a joke at this point, Ramsey might as well be Wenger’s grandson so will get shoehorned in regardless but in the middle over the likes of Xhaka?

Bollocks.

You guys know me pretty well, and when an Arsenal player shows a glimmer of hope I back him to the end. However Ramsey is just complete shit. Even when he assisted our winner a couple of weeks ago it was a bad touch that just happened to come into someone’s path lol. I’ll be watching this match tonight cause of work, but nowI’ll be dreading how shit Ramsey will be for the rest of the day.

1 Like

It’s going to be a slow, patience kinda night with that lineup.

Come join in MDC folks :slight_smile:

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

4 Likes