Arsenal Vs Östersund (UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg)

Didn’t really watch either but Eddie and Nelson should’ve been starting.

In fairness, that’s pretty close to an admission you were wrong about that. I promise to let it go now. :slight_smile:

And your saying that that would have made th game go differently? Or it would just have been nice for them to get minutes?

Both. Don’t think it could’ve gone any worse.

Right but you havent said WHY it was a shit lineup.

I was wrong insofar as I had faith in Wenger and thought the team was going somewhere under his direction and thusly extremely petty failures like a league cup loss should be excused/ignored. That’s obvious. I wasn’t wrong insofar as it was an absurd bit of reasoning to go switch sides of the fence based on that game, however you want to reason it, straw that broke the camel’s back or whatever. That too is pretty obvious.

@gunnerpr see:

and http://onlinearsenal.com/t/arsenal-vs-ostersund-uel-round-of-32-2nd-leg/2129/63?u=aboucuellar

Hmm wow. Well we all wanted Wenger to pick a secondary team and it turned out to be a bad choice. AMN clearly can’t play as a CM. Kolasinac is not a good LB at all, and of coursw we all know we aren’t the most organized defense anyways. Recipe for disaster. We are usually our own worst enemy though, always being so sloppy in possession and passing. We need a complete midfield overhaul.

If AMN can’t play CM, where can he play??
Another wasted and false promise??

Nelson should have played, but Wenger stick with the residue Welbeck and residue Iwobi… Seems like Wenger doesn’t trust Nelson at all…

The players must have thought we were away and should lose by default.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Imagine if they hadn’t missed that penalty in the first leg.
Could have been even more embarrassing.

What is more annoying is that after defeats to Nottingham Forest, and lower placed teams in the PL, he still repeats the same mistakes.

He never learns.

If Östersund had played like Östersund in the first game we would have lost. But we only exit in the remaining 16 rounds, which was fortunate for us.

When a loss is better than a win. Fair play to them.

Just catching the replay at the moment, absolutely hilarious we could have been 4 or 5 down after 30 mins.

1 Like

Just comical this club. At home 1-2 to fucking Ostlundwho

2 Likes

Ospina saving that penalty at the end of the first leg actually got us through :joy::joy:

1 Like

Technically it didn’t as we still would have won 4-3 on agg

1 Like

Shut up and let me laugh at us aussie!! :wink:

1 Like

Howling

Yep, albeit we would have gone through in any case.