Arsenal Vs Middlesbrough (Premier League)

And you are back moaning :wink:

Thank fuck for Koscienly

1 Like

Clear offside.

Not our day then

Well, crap.

Fuck off Karanka and fuck off Mourinho. That’s it.

Just seen the score. :gunnersaurus:

Was a bit miffed that I wouldn’t be able to watch the game, sounds like I missed fuck all.

Quite annoyed by this result.

2 Likes

Blunt performance, this is exactly why you don’t play your best team every single game (Ludogoretz). Fresher legs on a few players and we’d have had 3 points I reckon.

I thought we nicked it again haha. Ozil was a mile offside though. Poor from us but you have to give Middlesbrough credit they came and defended well. Missed Giroud again as he is perfect in these games IMO.

4 Likes

So you blame Wenger?

1 Like

Can’t moan too much really, didn’t deserve the win at Burnley whatsoever so this is the just desserts from that.

Without singling them out too much (as all our attackers were bad today), you can’t really persuade me that Coquelin / Elneny should be the STARTING midfield pair against anyone.

2 Likes

Bah, that typical little curled cross from Özil that he well overhit for Alexis should’ve been a goal, it was such a simple pass for him.

Very poor performances from Walcott and Özil, and Sánchez didn’t look to have that much burst.

Again, given that this was predictable after a similar performance at Burnley, I don’t see how it’s not fair to criticise Arsène for the effort mid-week.

That said, this was a good performance tactically, just not quite good enough individually. Credit to Karanka for a very disciplined and organised bus.

Definitely could’ve used Xhaka instead of Coquelin today :confused:

Easy when Mourinho is your teacher.

Tired legs because we didn’t rotate much midweek.

Not enough creativity in midfield without either Santi or Xhaka.

Both Ramsey and, especially, Giroud would be useful in these kinds of games.

1 Like

Our ‘fresher’ players in Iwobi, Elneny, Monreal didn’t contribute much either so I doubt the midweek result was the overriding factor.

Basically this looked like an Arsenal home performance from much of last season, i.e. lacking a certain diminutive Spaniard with a cheeky smile. Ozil can’t do it all on his own.

No Cazorla, no party.

4 Likes

You are fucking obsessed with mourinho

2 Likes

Arsenal have failed to score at home in the league for the first time in 12 games, stretching back to Arsenal 0 Southampton 0 in February 2016.

Not really, Elneny was our best player until he started to tire and make some ‘errores puntuales’ later on, Monreal played well, and Iwobi just had a poor game, he didn’t look tired or lacking energy or anything.

Basically we missed someone who can offer something passing and going forward, not just Cazorla, let’s not make him out to be the best player in the world or something either (Cazorla was there against Burnley of course, and we’ve failed to have any punch loads of times with him in the lineup), Xhaka or Cazorla instead of Coquelin would’ve done.

But Coquelin is the best DM in the league and I’ve got multiple personalities because I didn’t have a massive wank to him getting 72 tackles and 46 interceptions midweek against Ludogorets.

1 Like

You have low standards then. Petr Cech was our best player. From the outfielders, none of them. Probably Koscielny based on that challenge alone.