Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

I honestly think Ajax have more than enough in them to beat Man Utd. The fotball stars are aligning for a European resurgence for Ajax.

3 Likes

Holdini starting yes!

1 Like

YES! Holding and Welbeck start!

1 Like

Tuanzebe, lol. Heā€™s the one getting the winner today!

6 Likes

That team is actually perfect. 2-0

4 Likes

Weā€™ll somehow manage to draw against them, even if their team isnā€™t anything special. Mata to score from a free-kick and Rooney to get one. 2-2 in a very dire match.

1 Like

Iā€™m still hopeful about this game actually. Our team is better than theirs on paper. If our players just picture Mourinho as Princess Fiona from Shrek or something, we can banish the JosĆ© blues and get the three points :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Interesting result with the draw for Pool-Sotonā€¦ now ManU has top 4 in their own hands - does it change their approach late if the game is still tied? TBF their lineup is pretty much FT other than maybe Pogba, Rashford, maybe Blind?

1 Like

Bring Serge home. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hardly the United reserve team some were alluding to.

Being United and being Mourinho, theyā€™ll turn up and probably give a fuck.

5 Likes

Only player i really wonder about in that lineup is Gibbs, but Iā€™m a fan of his so hoping he does well. Iā€™ve never been on the sell Gibbs train in fact he does add a bit more going forward than Nacho.

1 Like

Everyone knows Mourinho plays mind games. He was never going to field a reserve team. He just wanted to plant the idea so that when/if United donā€™t get top 4 he can be like ā€œwell we werenā€™t really trying towards the end of the seasonā€. Kinda like ā€œI dumped her, she didnā€™t dump me.ā€

3 Likes

Might as well. Mental odds boost as well haha

3 Likes

Thats some good odds! Only 41/1 on bet365. Might have to create an account for betfair

1 Like

No MDC? Everyone at the game?

My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
Thereā€™s vomit on my sweater already, momā€™s spaghetti

3 Likes

Iā€™m not.
@Persona @PPB This is sad. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

They left us behind. Letā€™s riot.

2 Likes

What is?

Yeah, if Luca were here heā€™d make a perfect nationality joke about that. :giroud:

1 Like