Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/968565094031425538

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/968565963309436936

1 Like

Literally relying on miracles to get us a result against City :mustafi:

11 Likes

3-0 win against the best team in England.

God bless you snow.

3 Likes

Ah cool, just like they were awarded a 3-0 win on Sunday after we didn’t turn up!

17 Likes

This legit is our best chance of getting anything

1 Like

Can we do a snow dance or something, would that work?

1 Like

Ahahah if it happened! It’s only way to beat City these days :rofl

only to win this game like that and the board rewards wenger with a new contract :henry2:

1 Like

City will inflict our biggest home defeat in the History of AFC

1 Like

Biggest home defeat overall:
0-6 (Derby County (h Woolwich) 28 Jan 1899 FAC1)

Nah. Not a chance that’s been outdone on a Thursday evening 4 days after a cup final in Sub zero temperatures.

2 Likes

Wanna bet

I was gonna suggest you find a betting company who would pay better odds than I would on such a bet but most I can find is city -3 at 11/1 in William Hill. But I don’t even think that bet would win to be honest.

It wouldn’t surprise me fella that the game gets called off for safety reasons . We had a home game against West Ham one Christmas that was postponed for lesser forecasted weather .

I don’t even think we’ll lose, let alone 0-6.

Will be a different type of game, always is when you get double headers across different competitions.

Prepared to look very silly :smile: But I just think we’ll come out of it with a completely pointless point

2 Likes

1-1 if we played.

I think it’s pretty likely it gets called off too. There was that game against Everton a few years back (was it a Stephens Day game?) that ended up postponed cos the area around the stadium wasn’t safe.

1 Like

It wasn’t the pitch unplayable but it was the steps that’s were deemed unsafe for the public .
I traveled once from business overseas to get to Highbury only to find the game against Everton was postponed due to fog . FFFFFFFFS !

2 Likes

It’s not even winter when they game is going to played and London is still producing this sort of weather :dizzy_face:

This game is 100% getting called off

They can just call it off for good for all I care