Arsenal vs Ludogorets (Champions League)

Glorious jinxing bastard! :arteta:

5 Likes

Yesss Mesut hattrick :heart_eyes: his first ever one?

2 Likes

Fucking yes!!! First hattrick for Ozil surely? When was the last time we scored 6 in a game?

1 Like

ONE DAY I WILL TELL MY GRANDCHILDREN THAT I WITNESSED A MESUT OZIL HATTRICK

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/788839962955440128

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What a win! We are just flying atm! Keep it up boys!

The win is all well and good that the line up was complete overkill. The U21 could have scored 3 against these lot

What a scoreline in the end :smiley: Honestly didn’t expect 6 in the end. Ludogorets totally ran out of steam in the second half. It was insanely easy after that. So pleased for Ozil to score his first ever hat trick :ozil:

2 Likes

Ludogorets had 56% possession tonight. :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

All them people leaving early to beat traffic missed a moment of Emirates history.

3 Likes

[quote=“Castiel, post:170, topic:822, full:true”]
All them people leaving early to beat traffic missed a moment of Emirates history.
[/quote]I know for some it’s important to get home etc during a mid week, but I still never understamd why anyone would want to leave a match a few minutes early.

1 Like

**[quote=“sevchenko, post:167, topic:822, full:true”]
The win is all well and good that the line up was complete overkill. The U21 could have scored 3 against these lot
[/quote]

After the international breakbid say it was important to get some fluidty in the team.
Nature of that win given everyone a lift and done in a canter. Far to many times we labour against teams like this.
Just going to enjoy this for once.
Bottom line we could be through next game with 2 matches to spare. Surely that more than compensates for the strength of the line up.

1 Like

Great win and keeps up our great recent form. Alexis and Ozil were excellent. So pleased for Mesut in getting his hattrick for us! One of my favourite players to ever play for us. Really hope he signs that new contract along with Alexis.

1 Like

Big win for The Arsenal, although I would argue that Ludogorets were more threatening than Basel were. Certainly should’ve scored that one big chance they had. Very pacy on the break but defensively so naive.

Very important that all of the front 4 scored, sharing the goals around.

1 Like

Arsenal have less possession yet win 6-0 ? Thats a bizarre game. 9 wins and a draw in our last 10 in all comps lets keep the run going.

At one point Ludogorets had a 100 more passes made too.

They almost played how we used to - possession and passing but no result.

True, they looked like we do playing away against Barcelona or Munich.

They were good to watch. Guess their fans would be really entertained in the league where they are the Top dogs.

2 Likes

Hehehe

The U21s could have conceded at least that many too.

The first half was much more evenly contested. Ospina came out twice to save smartly and they had that chance that shaved the outside if the post, which probably should have been a goal. If we’d put out a complete second string or u21 side the result could have been very, very different.

It may have ended 6-0 but that match could have gone very differently if we hadn’t put out a strong side.

2 Likes