Arsenal vs Lincoln City (FA Cup Quarter Final)

Waterfall added: "Some Arsenal fans might be going there wanting us to win. If we start well, we might have 60,000 people behind us, not just 9,000.

Cocky. Put them in their place.

Nice one mate, hope you have a cracking day and remembrance too :+1:

1 Like

As much as I want Wenger out, no way do I want Arsenal losing any game. We should be beaten these comfortably, I would Wenger to put out the first 11 and just win the game but he will make it difficult.

4 Likes

Pero de que se trata la serie?

una familia ā€˜cuicaā€™ que se encuentra viviendo en una casa pareada (tras ser estafada) al lado de una familia de ā€˜picantesā€™ comunistas. Vamos, una especie de sitcom que ā€˜aborda los prejuicios blah blahā€™ pĆ©sima. Me carga (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) mucho

Ugh Pitucas sin Lucas. Awful.

ahahaha you know it. Iā€™m finding it hard not to re-write it in english so itā€™ll be a bit less shit.

1 Like

2 Likes

Donā€™t make me post a picture of myself with the majority of my face obscured by a laptop and a cup of sangria in my hand, Luca.

2 Likes

You were speaking in spanish so i behaved like a spanish :wink:

This guy is embarrassing himself again. He should be taken off twitter with his Arsenal related stuff.

8 Likes

You should never want your team to lose, no matter the circumstance. What an unbearable cunt he is.

9 Likes

No Coquelin again. Good choice.

You can see that Wenger is desperate to get this team to win again. Weā€™d field weaker teams against stronger opponents in the earlier rounds of the tournament. Disappointing that he wouldnā€™t give Lucas a start in this game. Looks to be a complete waste of 20m if he decides to go at the end of the season after not been given many chances.

2 Likes

Fucking hell, what a boring team. Just when I was running out of gas and hoping to take a nap while watching this game. Donā€™t even know if I can nap to this, the Alexis-Giroud dynamic on the left-centre will probably bore me into wakefulness.

1 Like

Lucas :cry:

Better if you leave sadly

I will celebrate the that Giroud fucks off. Not because heā€™s a bad player but because of Wengerā€™s obsession with him.

1 Like

Cant stand Giroud starting ever. Totally ruines the flow of our attacks.

2.5k+ minutes next season, I canā€™t wait :wenger:

1 Like