Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (PL)

Not watching till he’s out man

Nope, I/we still have them, just waiting for Emperor Wengertine to get toppled and a new generation of Arsenal Jedi to emerge from the shadows of this once great club. In the meantime they’re rented out, the demand is still surprisingly high, maybe partly due to the cost being the lowest since the move to Emirates Stadium

2 Likes

My man Elec. Great choice :wink:

Surprised it won’t be some third division afghanistanian team

1 Like

Not really fussed what happens as the last 15 league games mean absolutely nothing, I’m going to say score draw as even though it’s at home I think we have had the stuffing knocked out of us.

At first glance I thought ‘meh’ was an option.

Would’ve gone with that so going to reserve judgement for the time being.

1 Like

Just rest whoever is essential for the League cup. Zaha could get himself a transfer on saturday. He will rip AMN apart if he plays him left back.

1 Like

What will the poison be like towards Wenger if we lose !

Lol we are not gonna lose to Palace at home. This will probably the only side we are gonna do the double over this term.

Koscielny and Monreal back, Ozil maybe.

We might see even more transfer rumours.

You never know, we might actually buy someone rather than just talking about it.

It will be interesting to see how we perform without Sanchez, and if he really was as unpopular with his team mates as was rumoured.

I think we will thrash Crystal Palace.
I think we will score at least three, so I’m going for 4-1.

1 Like

Aubameyang? :wenger2:

https://twitter.com/jeorgebird/status/954348456721702914

Wenger did say that if Sanchez was still an Arsenal player he’d start him against Palace - do we think he really will?

Would be an amazing twist to the tale, can’t see it though :thinking:

1 Like

If not playing him means losing he’ll definitely play him.

Would so weird to see him on the pitch :rofl:

Such a weird picture :neutral_face:

If we want the win, sure he’ll start Sanchez. The prick still works here, doesn’t he?

Uh Oh Spaghetti-Os, I just saw the Sanchez thread.:slight_smile:

Guess it’s gonna Iwobi-Ozil (Welbeck)-Lacazette upfront.

4-3-3?