Arsenal Vs Crvena Zvezda (Europa League)

I think the boos and frustration mostly came because 24 hours prior to our bore draw with Red Star we had to see our arch rivals put on a clinic vs Real Madrid ( who have won 3 of the last 4 CL). All of this whilst operating with less resources than us, which kind of makes our excuses for not competeting look bad.

2 Likes

Lmao some fanatics boo’d? I would absolutely hate Arsenal and their spoiled rotten, thankless, low character fans if I had started watching football recently. I honestly hope Arsenal don’t win another title until we can root out these glory hunting fans and chase dem. The current fan base don’t deserve to be rewarded with PL trophies. If you point your finger at the club being a laughing stock and wonder why, just remember there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you.

1 Like

Get the fuck over yourself.

6 Likes

He wants replies lol. Don’t give him the satisfaction if everyone on here ignored him OA would be a better place

6 Likes

Butt hurts, really hurts, when the reality comes.

1 Like

You criticise supporters who want the best for the club as being spoilt, yet you act like a petulant child saying you, “hope Arsenal don’t win another title,” because they have a different opinion than you.

The fact you think that, as well as saying Walcott better than Pires, and has won more, would indicate that you might not know what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

Either that, or I’m woke af.