Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

I get that feeling all the time

Itā€™s amazing how all the things I know about Arsenalā€“about how poor our performances are week after week, about how our manager isnā€™t really up to it tactically, about how about how many times this exact same thing Iā€™m describing right now has happened to me before I was brought back to earth with a depressing match against Chelsea or another big clubā€“just goes out the window the day of the game and I find myself half expecting Iā€™ll see a great match and a victory.

Anyways, probabilities are it happens some timeā€¦

4 Likes

Talk about a baptism by fire. I couldnā€™t stomach it, in some boozer in Balham is all I could muster up! Hopefully you bring us luck.

Sweet, sweet memories

8 Likes

Can someone be a hero and do this to Costa too?

Just got last minute tickets for this - sitting right behind our dugout! :smiley:

3 Likes

The nerves are setting inā€¦really hope we do not lose we cannot afford to drop behind the other teams any further, at the very least please draw!

Diaby on Terry was my screensaver for over 2 years.

I was looking at getting a nice canvas print for the wall, maybe something in the region of 8 ft x 6 ft but the missus at the time wouldnā€™t allow it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/779698633797148677

Xhaka benched again :disappointed:

that line up doesnt inspire me with any confidenceā€¦why the fuck are we leaving Giroud on the bench if fit and Perez and Xhaka and playing Sanchez AGAIN as a fucking striker he IS NOT A STRIKER WENGER, fuck me, he has just gone and fucked us.

With that SHIT lineup we are yet again being stupid and predictable and that is our chance of picking up 3 points out of the window, stupid tosser, this is why we never win against the big guns because everyone and their dog knows what is coming.

1 Like

Did anyone really think he was going to change a lineup that won 4-1 away last week ?

3 Likes

Alexis up front again I thought Lucas might have started this one.

Why the fuck did we scramble so much for a striker all summer only to go into the fucking season playing Alexis up front. Is he actually fucking nuts? Losing his marbles.

1 Like

look at everyone pulling away from us and this idiot does this WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING A STRIKER, every fucking time we set up like this it is like we are playing with 10 men because it takes sanchez out of the gameā€¦fucking prick, we have lost this the best we can hope for is a draw, fucking inept idiot wenger is beyond frustrating. That line-up have just made my stomach drop, we are so fucked!

Wenger throws away opportunities constantlyā€¦nothing ever changes i swear he does this just to piss people off he has the players why play them out of position.

1 Like

Come on you Arsenal! Time to do the business on my cake day :birthday:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/779704447186468864

@Mysty MDC?

At least David Luiz is playing :smiley:

2-0 Chelsea