Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

No Terry for them tomorrow.

1 Like

It was when he was subbed off.

Bet his team mates will be wondering where their wives are tommorow , it might distract them !

2 Likes

If Xhaka starts tomorrow, 100% he gets a red card or double yellow.

6 Likes

If he does get a red card, the least I hope for its because he two-footed Diego Costa.

In the face.

7 Likes

Time to piss all over them, Sanchez running 8’s around sideshow bob, Perez with the hat-trick, Fabregas crying as the whistle blows, the whole collector’s edition package. Fuck we haven’t scored against them in 3 years, time to show Conte what he signed up for. And if Costa gets a red for some reason while they’re chasing towards the end I’m going to lose it lol

honestly though I’m shit scared that we’ll mess up yet again vs these muppets but I want to believe lol

COYG

7 Likes

I have a feeling we will win convincingly.

4 Likes

I believe that we will score four goals against them. Perhaps concede 1 or 2.
The win is generally available at 11/8.
I’m going to lump on.
(brought to you via the voices in my head)

edit. Quite possibly a red card too.

Can someone please put up that glorious photo of the great Abou connecting perfectly with the mug of John Terry.

Thanks

1 Like

Great. He is still their best CB by miles.

1 Like

FIRST CHANCE, FIRST GOAL! THE HITMEN HENRY

5 Likes

Nervous. So so nervous. So much more than 3 points on the line.

3 Likes

Fair play, wasn’t being critical at all. Even if it was before the match that would be fine, no judgement.

I think it will be the same team as against Hull, maybe with Walcott swapped for Perez or Giroud.

Coquelin-Cazorla is fine with me for this match. Going forward, I want to see Xhaka-Cazorla as our standard pairing, maybe with Xhaka-Elneny or Xhaka-Coquelin in some tougher scenarios. But I can understand not wanting to play Xhaka-Cazorlain this kind of match given their lack of game time together. Afterward, we have a stretch of 4-5 comfortable matches in which we should be on the front foot. If Xhaka isn’t transitioned into the starting XI for that stretch, I’ll be livid. But I can understand him being on the bench Saturday.

2 Likes

Think we will get the line up wrong for this but end up with Perez rescuing a draw for us.
Neither defence is great and think there will be goals.2 2 draw for me and a Chelsea sending off.

Hate how I just can’t look forward to Chelsea games anymore

2 Likes

@Drayton @Len @Stroller I hear there was a time when Chelsea fans would fear a loss and a humping whatever the situation every time they faced Arsenal.

Is this true, can you confirm?

1 Like

Yeah it was pretty bog standard tbh. Chelsea pretty much were usually somewhere between 10 down to fighting relegaton.
Still rankles that they were the only team to beat us in1991 season.
Almost invincibles.

We suck against them but they haven’t really clicked and we are starting to get some results. Can see a boring, edgy win or a draw. Just need to continue to rack up the 3 points any way we can.