Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

If Xhaka starts we’ll win.

If Alexis plays as a CF we’ll lose.

Pretty simple tbh.

I cant see Xhaka starting after playing last night

I also think Sanchez may well start up front if they have Luiz and Cahill at the back. The pace he will offer us against those 2 could be vital. Mind you for that to work we have to play well and we always freeze against Chelski

Costa’s going to get someone sent off again isn’t he? I reckon Coquelin or Sanchez will be the targets.

Hopefully Sanchez wont be nowhere near him!

Coquelin is an obvious risk buy youd hope that after last season the players might of learned their lesson!

We should go out and wind Costa up. He will snap thats for sure. Just need to be clever doing it

1 Like

Tradition used to be we used to beat these plastic fcks !? Fabregash will inevitably be played against us and cause some damage. Bottom line is they will raise their game against us but we need to kick them off the Fckn park - time to show some spirit !!

1 Like

Hopefully le coq will break his and costas fucking legs, i know it will be a straight red but it will be so worth it.

Lol we are so going to lose, I admire the optimism of those thinking we have a chance.

Another pessimistic angus boy. Smh…:wenger2:

My only worry is that Costa is back on his ‘Im gonna score whatever it takes’ kind of form. Hope Mustafi just lays into him with the first tackle.

The only way we could win this is if John Terry scored 2 own goals Which would be hilarious but to be honest I don’t see it happening.

Just hope Wenger has the balls to play Xhaka with Cazorla.

3 Likes

Very Unlikely as he does not even want to do it against lesser opposition.

REALLY want a result here. Can get some serious momentum if we come out of this with 3 points:

10 Likes

I cannot decide between a loss or a draw. We will not be winning this one that is for certain.

1 Like

If Kos and Mustafi keep their games tight in the middle we’ll win this. Xhaka better watch out Costa does his homework on who he can wind up.

1 Like

Fuck you Fabregas. You’ll be trying to put a Barca shirt on Bellerin at the next WC I have no doubts.

3 Likes

As if Fabregas will be at the next World Cup :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Score an own goal, then :ozil2:

2 Likes

all in an effort so he doesnt get abused when he comes to the emirates.

1 Like