Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFansYT

chelsea version of AFCTV so enjoy! hahahaha :joy:

1 Like

Well well well, what a fucking birthday present that turned out to be. Thank you Arsenal, that was AMAZING. Best performance since the Man Utd win from last season. Very similar performance.

Could not have asked for anymore really. Very happy Birthday :smiley: :rosicky:

9 Likes

I came to say something similar. Iā€™ve become a big critic of his but today was a turning point of sorts, I did think his start of the season was merely decent, and only looked good because he was so abject last season. Not any more.

However we saw a similarly hard working and incisive performance last year in the almost mirror image 3-0 win against United, and a lot of us thought that was the new standard for Theo. So he does need to keep it up to prove that this isnā€™t just a hood 5 game run. Hereā€™s hoping eh?

But more importantly. WHAT A FEELING TO STUFF THESE AWFUL, AWFUL CUNTS! I think I enjoyed that half more than the first half vs United last year, and thatā€™s really saying something.

So glad I decided to spend the day with Chelsea fans :cristo:

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s made my birthday too :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Also, itā€™s funny, but whenever I do decide to start a match day thread for a big game, we usually seem to find a result.

And no that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m going to start them all from now on, otherwise the magic wouldnā€™t work :cristo:

1 Like

My mood right now.

2 Likes

Honestly, some of the incisive, quick and intricate passing we saw in that first half

2 Likes

Brilliant video!

Brilliant performance offensively and defensively with every player putting in a shift, I must say that Im pleasantly surprised. Hopefully we can build on this because our next 6 or so fixtures in all comps look pretty favourable.

2 Likes

Hey @Aussiegooner!

FYI: it seems someone has hacked your account, as the forum has noticed some strange activity on your login.

Look at your recent posts; with such positivity and outlook it surely cannot be you.

3 Likes

Haha I will give compliments to the team if its justified. Hopefully we can build on this Chelsea performance as our next 6 fixtures in all comps look favourable, but we canā€™t afford to get ahead of ourselves or it will bite us in the arse rather fast.

1 Like

Loved it all ,Chelsea were shit and we should have scored more but we bossed them. Theo and Iwobi made massive contributions . Best league game for a long time best football too.

1 Like

Best performance and atmosphere at the Emirates for a long time, better then the UTD game last season as Chelsea are a better side. Everyone today in a Arsenal jersey gave a great performance, special praise for Iwobi and Walcott also Kos and Mustafi who rattled Costa badly. We could have scored 6 or 7, but we have performances like this every season and never follow it up, so lets not get carried away. Take every game as it comes and see how it goes. Wenger got it right today. Only bad spot was Coq getting what seems is a serious injury.

Chelsea look a team on a downward spiral, wouldnā€™t surprise me if a few of them players are wanting out. Also sad to see Cesc looking half the player he used to be, aside from half a season during Chelseaā€™s title winning season. Heā€™s rarely reached the heights of his time at Arsenal, the dream move to Barcelona didnā€™t work out and the Chelsea fans havenā€™t quite taken to him. Yeah heā€™s won things at those clubs but I wonder if he regrets leaving us now. Weā€™ll never know.

Anyway canā€™t wait for the CL game on Wednesday.

1 Like

Ahhh. The smugness after one good result in the new season. Dont want to be 'ā€˜that guyā€™ , but did you forget about our performances against Liverpool and PSG? Let Arsenal first get 79+ points, rather than the occasional good win, that would be a better benchmark to rub in it.

3 Likes

A good example of why people quoting themselves to prove how right they were is nonsense. Most of what we predict is complete bollocks :blush:

2 Likes

Such a nice feeling to wake up with a 3-0 win against the worst club in the world. Thanks again lads :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So good to see us actually put a shift in. Our CBs shackled Costa and all around we showed some steel. Need to build on this however the icing on the cake was Bellerin racing back to deny what would have been a goal. Arsenal are sublime when it clicks !!

1 Like

I said weā€™d win because we were in a bit of form, and they hadnā€™t looked good in the previous game, but never thought it would be so comprehensive.

We pressed them in the first half, scored three goals and then in the second half, rather than going for more, we just controlled the game and out played them.

Letā€™s hope this form carries on, because this was the best performance I can remember for ages.

This is quite similar to last season.
We are pressing the opposition, we are defending well, Walcott is playing well, Sanchez is scoring, Ozil is brilliant and we arenā€™t letting in stupid goals.

The next four games are al winnable, against poor opposition, Burnley, Swansea, Middlesborough and Sunderland, so if can get maximum points, we can go into the spurs game with a lot of confidence.

2 Likes

Need to be more ruthless still !? That 6-0 loss to these fckers still burns. Just hope we have semi avenged that bollocks - should have had more goals !!

Late to the party but yessssssssssssssss shouldā€™ve been way more, that alexis mess up where Walcott was wide open, or that Walcott cross in second half that was too high for Alexis also. Was at work so missed it live but that was an even better performance than Utd last season. Iwobi is a real gem for you guys, amazing player, that little move on the left side of the Chelsea box to open space for himself and drive forward was so simple but beautiful. Could watch him all day.