No idea what you’re talking about @Calum :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mysty would be proud sham :wink:

2 Likes

I wish he’d fucking come back. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

What has happened to him?

Last seen 4 months ago:

Did the OA awards winners ever get announced sham?

1 Like

No, I haven’t quite got around to it. Have to say, lost the appetite for it this year. Very little interest all round…

2 Likes

Have to agree tbh. Maybe it’s past its best and needs a few years rest.

1 Like

It’s time to draw the line after 22 Premier League games. I noticed a surprising :chart_with_downwards_trend: than last season: 8 less points, scored 10 less goals, 5 more goals conceded, Lacazette scored only 8 goals when Sànchez scored 15 goals and assisted 8 times at this point.

4 Likes

Mysty was a lot more enthusiastic about the yearly awards and made a bigger deal, sold it harder. The other issue is that it’s a major chore to search for good posts and threads, was alot easier on the old site for some reason, and Mysty would kinda post links and spoon feed us a bit, I think he really liked the year end awards for some reason. Not dumping on u Dan btw just an observation.

1 Like

That was how he was about the whole site, not just the awards.

2 Likes

Had we seriously scored 50 goals after 22 games last season ? I find that a little surprising

Yes, but in relation to the awards the enthusiasm goes a long way to make them a bit more successful is all I’m saying.

Yes…

Jesus, we really did make a balls of the second half of the season didn’t we.

3 Likes

Maybe, but fuck that you know. People are either interested or not at the end of the day.

Lol, I’d hardly sell half the shit i need to in order to make my company happy if that were my attitude but fair enough, sales aren’t for everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah Jesus, 47 points after 22 and a GD of + 27 actually isn’t too bad.

Yea, I don’t get paid for this. :slight_smile:

Lol, I was going to make a big post with a bunch of highly liked posts with links, but I figured I’d let a mod do that, as it’s their job…they don’t get paid for lol…oh well.

You can run the whole show next year if you fancy it. :slight_smile: