Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

What happens if she doesn’t? Are you going to turn her into a Pumpkin? :ramsey:

1 Like

Oh fucking dear…

1 Like

What is it? A shitty souviner thing they’re putting on the seats?

1 Like

Yes… Tat…

1 Like

Half and half flags? The fuck do I want one of them for?! I swear the FA are so out of touch sometimes!

It looks more like a commercial advertising piece than anything. Not quite the cringe of a half and half scarf.

We have always won with her attending a F.A. Cup game :wink:

There are just over twenty words on that flag, and five of them are the word Emirates.

I can remember the FA Cup Final when that’s all it was described as.

Small boys in the park, jumpers for goal posts, they think it’s all over…it is now.

That’s progress for you.

2 Likes

A scarf in club colours like the villa final would have done… Fuck hanging that piece of shit anywhere, mine will be set on fire…

1 Like

This week has been shit for me already!

• Ajax lost the Europa League final
  • N.E.C. (hometown) lost the Eredivisie relegation play-offs final

All my hopes rest on Arsenal lifting the cup tomorrow.

I can’t have 3 failed finals in ONE week!!

2 Likes

Ive sprinkled some holy water over my ticket…rubbed the belly of 2 different Bhuddas.

1 Like

They say bad things come in threes.

Or we do in Denmark at least.

3 Likes

I was about to say the same thing :cry:. It’s a cup final though so anything can happen, Wigan beat the Shieks in 2013 FFS.

1 Like
1 Like

We got the stick though

4 Likes

Ha, I am so going to do that to mine!

My mates came through with the goods a couple days ago and got me two tickets at face value!

This season would have been the first time in about 22 years that I hadn’t been to a single match, so I’m absolutely over the moon.

It also means I’m keeping up my record of attending every FA Cup final under Wenger, here’s hoping we somehow make it 7 wins out of 8 :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Just to take a minute out of my constant disdain of Wenger. Thats one hell of a record and great piece of footballing history in this country tbf.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, with our talisman @Phoebica, we are gonna shit all over them :ozil2:

Just a quick redo…

1 Like