Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Its your nonsense I hate, not you personally. :+1:

Just trying to joke, but if you donā€™t like it i am gonna stop :wink:

1 Like

Donā€™t change for anyone Luca, if they are gonna ban you for being you then fuck them. :hipster::hipster::hipster::xhaka::xhaka::xhaka:

1 Like

They love Luca really damn sure of it, if they met him for real especially they would be giving him a non-homo huge big mankiss and get along famously i am sure! :henry:

2 Likes

Looking at what weā€™ve been priced at the bookies, it looks like we have been written off already. They have us at 15/4 to beat Chelsea on Saturday. However if we do win, would you give Wenger another season? Or was failure to qualify for the Champions League to final nail in the coffin for Wenger?

75 points and FA Cup after what Wenger had to endure from the fanatics this season, I think it wss successful. Bring him back.

2 Likes

If we win the FA Cup, does that mean you will consider it a double winning season because we also won the new
ā€œFifth Place Seventy Five Point Trophy.ā€

This season has been a lot of things.
ā€œSuccessful,ā€ really isnā€™t one of them.

1 Like

That ship sailed a while ago. We could have finished 4th and win the FA Cup and Iā€™d still rather have Krusty the Clown in charge (OK, not really, but you get the pointā€¦) We may have more points than last season, but itā€™s not been a success by any stretch of the imagination.

1 Like

7 Likes

come on you arsenal

1 Like

We are the in form team, with five wins in a row, although Chelsea have been the in form team since we last beat them 3-0.
Itā€™s a shame we have Kos, Gabriel and possibly Mustafa out because although Holding has had a great debut season with us, the pressure of an FA Cup final might be a bit much.
As for Mertesacker, I would rather see Monreal playing as CB.

All these injuries to our CBā€™s might mean a starting place for Giroud, who is one of our better defenders against opposition free kicks.

Itā€™s going to be difficult for us, but I would think that Sanchez, in maybe his last match for us, will do everything he can to win it, and if anyone can do it, it will be him.

Remember when Paul Mariner played Center Halfā€¦ Just hope Mustafi makes itā€¦
There is Jenkinsonā€¦ Holding BFG Jenksā€¦
Keown Adams Bouldā€¦

3 Likes

Keown Adams Bouldā€¦
That should do it :grin:

1 Like

Never fear. Carl is here.

8 Likes

Heā€™d step up in the FA Cup final and you know it.

Heā€™d probably play the game of his life.

4 Likes

I think he could handle playing in a back 3ā€¦ His got pace, strongā€¦ Im inā€¦play himā€¦

1 Like

I reckon heā€™d do a Gibbs 2009 CL semi final.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to get nervous and excited at the same time, while before I was just feeling completely fatalistic about our luck with three centerbacks getting cleared out like that, what the fuck. Weā€™re big underdogs, and I just hope we can keep it tight for a decent amount of time, and really hope Welbeck starts, he seems to suit the current system more. But actually having just said that I wonder if the crunch in defensive numbers might mean Wenger reverts to a back 4. If Mustafi is still a doubt I think he might be more comfortable with say Holding and Monreal as CBs with Gibbs on the left and Bellerin on the right. I also wonder whoā€™ll start in midfield. Xhaka most likely will have one of those slots but I worry about him to be honest against the likes of Matic and Kante. I also feel that the choice he makes between Coquelin and Ramsey will say a lot about how confident he is going into the match. I hope Ramsey starts, I canā€™t help but feel heā€™s got some Wembley magic still in his boots, and his form has definitely picked up in the last few games.

What did Gibbs do in the 2009 CL semi final? (Recent fan sorry)

Just had an absolute mare, fell over early and we conceded the away goal.

1 Like