Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

I was original supposed to be going to London to watch this with my best mate who’s a Chelsea fan but I’m definitely going to scrap that and save the odd £80-90 a day trip like that would cost.

1 Like

the mighty Jenkinson to return and fit into the 3 at the back system…
why can we never go into a Chelsea game on level terms…ie all players available…fucking west london rentboy melts.

2 Likes

Didnt think we had much of a chance when we made it to the final, now that we have lost Kos and Gabriel and will probably be without Mustafi has just made things worse

1 Like

I’m torn on this one but seeing as I haven’t made it to a game in ages, I’m going to work on temporarily putting all my negativity to one side and make the effort to go to the emirates screening.

The last two were great days out but I fear it’ll be a tad different his time round. Then again, you never know. And as ever with Arsenal, it’s the hope that kills you.

Anyone know where the rent boys will be staying? I’ve got a great lasagne recipe I want to try out.

2 Likes

yeh its the mail but good news is good news right?

didnt even know Gibbs was injured…

Oh we are fine now, Gibbs is back!

So possibly without 2 of our best players (Sanchez and Koss), as well as Gabby (who actually looked semi-decent before injury against Everton)… that means Mert and Holding in defense, yikes… Also without Ox, who was playing a bit less sh*t lately…

And against a Chelsea team that is rampant and on a high after lifting the Prem trophy.

Really don’t like our odds. Hope we play counter-attacking and just hope and pray Theo shows up and we get some magic out of Iwobi and Giroud or Welbeck, but FFS just don’t embarrass ourselves please.

1 Like

are Chelsea getting more tickets than us? our site still say 28000

We have received an additional allocation of 412 tickets taking our overall allocation to 28,581 tickets. Chelsea have been allocated the West side of the Wembley Stadium.

May as well make this the main FA Cup final thread, seeing as it’s generated plenty of chatter already. Just going to ammend the title @Slag to confirm that :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the point in supporting Arsenal if you’re negative about every game? In a one off game they’re definitely beatable, Wembley is our playground too. Real Madrid is available to support if you’re negative 24/7, they rarely lose, stress free.

7 Likes

Arsenal v Rentboys would have been bettter :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fuck yes, I was listening to acdc this morning and right now I feel like I can do anything and I’m gonna live forever. CMON YOU PUSSIES WE ARE IN THE FA CUP FINAL!!! Once again this woe is me attitude has infected OA, this shit makes my weiner soft. Absolutely pathetic loser mentality. We have the momentum, finished the season on a 5 match winning streak. We beat these cunts down earlier in the season and they arent in top form right now. We fucking own Wembley, there are a lot of reasons to be optimistic.

As far as team news Mustafi will be back, his injury is a concussion but that won’t keep him out. Also worthy of note is that Ox is back in full training as well. So in defense we’ll have Mustafi, Nacho, Holding, Bellerin, and Per in case of extreme emergency.

----------------------Cech---------------------
Holding--------Mustafi----------Nacho
Ox---------Xhaka--------Ramsey—Gibbs
----------------Özil----------Sanchez---------
---------------------Welbeck--------------------

2 Likes

Fucking get in! Last game, throw everything at them. We’ve got this, lads!:sanchez2:

1 Like

Per looked rock solid yesterday, tbh. I am fine with him and Holding.

1 Like

You misunderstand my relationship with GFI :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, it should be a permanent band. :poldi::ramsey:

0-0 with injury time looming …
Sanchez pings the ball over , Terry slips and the ball bounces off him into the Chelsea goal .
Final Result
Arsenal 1 Chelsea 0
Terry og 90+5

It’s in the bag boys …
it’s in the fucking bag

9 Likes

Clearly dom/sub. Happy for you two. :grinning:

3 Likes

:xhaka: I know @Leper and @shamrockgooner hate me. Need to get used to it.

Cyber-bulling isn’t a relationship.

1 Like