Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Coaster is the word you’re looking for mate :smile:

5 Likes

I have no idea what you’re on about.

I have absolutely no idea why you would want us to ignore your auspicious combination of Celtic esotericism, diazepam (which might also be spearmints, but whatever) and alcohol, Daniel. :iwobi:
@PPB Learn to read, mate! It is teaching him how to read his destiny, not just how to decipher written text.

That’s quite a cool gift from the club. Nice keepsake. :+1:

They’re rennies.

(I’m here to impart such vital information to the masses)

1 Like

haha this is kind of embarrassing but I still haven’t got round to watching this, or even the highlights. Going to actually watch it on Sunday

@Leper

5 Likes

Didn’t you say that you didn’t watch like half the season? After that very little should embarrass you

oh no I watched all the games like I normally do on MOTD every week, but half way through the season I didn’t have BT Sports anymore, so I missed a few games from that

2 Likes

My bad then lol

and I gave up on watching streams of sky sports

‘watched all the games on MOTD’ :gabriel:

So, what you mean is you haven’t watch a single game then?

not since the FA Cup game against that non league side

As promised

5 Likes

I genuinely quite like that! Where abouts will you keep it? I am assuming a mantlepiece or a cabinet somewhere?

1 Like

Display cabinet with other stuff ive got…

1 Like

Jesus, the shelf below is the stuff of nightmares.

13 Likes

Mrs used to make porcelain dolls…all for sale if interested :pray::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho:
Top shelf is worse

1 Like

the top left one looks like Chucky

2 Likes

That was modled on me…

Each to their own and all that, but holy shit that terrified me. Wasn’t expecting that in here.

Then I scroll down and see the dead one, evidently murdered by evil Laurel and Hardy. Should be marked NSF…something. :wink:

2 Likes