Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

4 Likes

The referee choice is probably even more detrimental to our chances than our decimated defence. Anyways COYG, lets just drink and hope for the best.

Or just quit :smile:

re, the choice of referee, Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll be one of those situations where Taylor will be so determined to prove he holds no grudges against us or Wenger that itā€™ll end up working in our favour.

Iā€™m up early because Iā€™m so excited. We can do this!!! :dancer:

1 Like

Iā€™ve changed my WhatsApp pic, Iā€™m up early, Iā€™m trawling through old Arsenal videos on YouTube. It must be Cup Final day!

Please, Arsenal, letā€™s do this

1 Like

From Arsenal to Farsenalā€¦ Ive sold my ticket ive had enough of this amateurish shit hopefully wengers last gameā€¦ #stayinginbedallfuckingdaydruggedupsoimissitallā€¦

1 Like

Starting to get nervous now. Weā€™ll need a massive performance, but in w one off game we can do it!

If any of these players wants hero status then today is the day to make that happenā€¦

2 Likes

Not nervous at all. Probably because Iā€™ve written us off a while ago :expressionless:

Hope we can surprise but highly doubt it :confused:

Nonethelessā€¦ COYG!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m lying in bed, mulling over to try and get a few hours sleep or just walk to the Bottelo and start getting on the piss :eyes:

3 Likes

I can see murders after this game if it goes Aston Villa shapedā€¦
And as the whole world watches deafening cries of ā€œKroenke get out of our clubā€ should ring outā€¦

1 Like

8 hours until kick off :weary: Canā€™t wait, will be an emotional game.

1 Like

Xhacha @6s to be sent offā€¦
Would make a nice change if one of their niggly little cunts got sent offā€¦
Costa @12s
Kante @16s
William hil prices

2 Likes

Xhaka yellow card today bet = profit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6/5 anytime
6/1 first to be carded

Getting on the piss wins out, sink a few at home then head into town. Cmon Gooners

2 Likes

Getting a gym session out the way then getting down the poob. Hoping the intoxication can at least numb the pain later. Coyg.

4 Likes

Come Arsenal
Just win WIN WIN WIN

1 Like

One of the pubs is a supporters club for both Arsenal & Chelsea, they orginally thought it would be a good idea to have one set of fans downstairs & one upstairsā€‹:joy:. Like fuck it would :rofl:

I predict a riot
Make sure our lot are upstairs it always harder fighting going upā€¦

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: gold. They canned the idea, Chelsea are getting that pub and we are getting another.