Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

It’ll be good to see Bellerin and Chamberlain as wing backs, it might work in our favour.
Certainly for Chamberlain, who is in a good bit of form.
Although a few pre season games trying them out in those positions would have been preferable to a Cup Final against the best team in the PL.
I just hope Mertesacker doesn’t play, he really would be a weak link.

The fact we are clear underdogs might also work in our favour.
Please win it, to stop Chelsea winning the double and Terry getting another winners medal.

1 Like

What?

How tf do goalies get injurd in training I want to know.

Well at least Opsona means we migh do better if we manage to shithouse our way to pens.

What am I saying we are so gonna get fucked.

1 Like

Aye, where has that shite been THIS SEASON?!?!

Anyone else excited then? :eyes:

I have to say, the nerves are arriving later than ever this year, if they come at all

1 Like

Oh it’s tomorrow. I really hadn’t noticed. :expressionless:

Or last. Dunno tbh, penalties in the end are luck of the draw, so he’s probably just been unlucky/maybe not quite as spry as he was before. Still, I wouldn’t buy the logic that he’s naturally bad at penalties and although I’m not sure there’s really actually that much factor other than luck (see: Fabianski in 2014) in penalties (unless you just kinda stand there like Oblak did, or have the weird thing Szczesny did with basically losing any chance of saving a decent penalty by moving to one side before the other before it was corrected), I’d probably take Cech over Ospina in a penalty shootout.

Mainly just felt like reminding how majestic he was in that tournament. One of the main reasons Chelsea swindled that CL.

Still haven’t decided if I’m gonna watch it. I’m supposed to be locked in to other plans and though it’s no big deal to just arrive a couple hrs late after the game I will feel pretty stupid once the likely happens and Chelsea start dominating/our football makes me want to engage in self-flagellation. But I kinda feel like I’d have to renounce my status as an Arsenal fan if I don’t watch it? :confused:

1 Like

What a weird video lol.

1 Like

What a knob lol.

1 Like

No nerves at all for me, maybe because it seems like a foregone conclusion :pensive:

3 Likes

When you drink too much and think you’re coming across as philosophical and inspirational but end up sounding like a full on rapist.

6 Likes

Im digging at the bottom of my hope barrel for this one. It’s like everything in the universe is working against us coming into this match. Red cards, injuries, concussions, who’s the ref… is it Mike Dean?

Just gotta watch, support the team and pray for 90 minutes. Stranger things have happened. Fucking COYG.

2 Likes

Worse. Anthony Taylor. No idea how he got the appointment lol.

Just gets better

Wow it’s literally stacked against us.

looool that is exactly what that is

Been out all day and wondered what an earth triggered nearly 100 new posts in this thread :cech:

Ah good old Arsenal, we love making things that more difficult for ourselves. Tomorrow’s going to be fun :gabriel:

I’m actually really gutted because I start work tomorrow at 6pm which is around the time this game kicks off, going to have to record it and watch it later on (which will not be the same as I will already know the result) and I won’t get the same live emotions during the game, so annoyed really

My team

Can more than match Chelsea. Come on you gunners!!

1 Like