Arsenal Vs Chelsea (Carabao Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg)

Two trips to Wemberley in one month, woop :sunglasses:

2 trips?

Monreal about to turn 32 and can still play football :giroud2:

1 Like

Tottenham game :wink:

1 Like

Into the final of the greatest cup competition in world football then. Our season is complete if we seal the dream of lifting this most prestigious of cups.

The french baguette has finally realized this team is made for a 4-3-3 formation, not that fucking 3-4-2-1. So much attacking threat.

2 Likes

4th Final in 5 years.
Things are not as bad as we make it seem.

We turned the match around tonight by changing to 3 at the back.

Is Arsene Wenger the new George Graham? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Despite Wenger dig, here have a like.
No time for 3421, although Wenger did use both formations in this match.

1 Like

The paralells are there for all to see alright.

2 Likes

Big shoutout to Agent Rudiger. Didn’t have the greatest game for Chelsea, but he shone for us.

A reminder of his quotes:

“I have been following Arsenal since the days of Henry and Bergkamp.”

“I have always dreamed of the Premier League. I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I often wear the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.”

“My heart beats for Arsenal.”

6 Likes

Luca, give me our first goal.

1 Like

I love the formation we’ve been playing the last couple matches. Went to a back four, Mesut has a free role, and now we’ve got a legit holding midfielder. Elneny was operating as a 3rd cb in that second half. Anyways give credit to Wenger for not doggedly sticking to that back 3 thingy.

1 Like

Lol took him four months to use anything but that stupid back 3. Not sure he deserves credit for having a terrible four months with a stupid formation before realising the obvious. He is after all a football manager at the very highest level of the sport. :grimacing:

And he’s still starting Xhaka…

2 Likes

Koscielny and Mustafi were really solid for the majority, especially the latter.

1 Like

:speak_no_evil:

11 Likes

fair play that used to be us saying that about chelsea, oh how the tables have turned!

2 Likes

Cant be nothing but happy with the result and performance tonight. Atmosphere seemed good too and I think thats helped by the fact where moving in the transfer market in a good way.
Seeing Arsenal play well is always pleasing. We won tonight because WE WANTED IT MORE. Fucking belting effort lads.

1 Like