Arsenal Vs AFC Bournemouth (PL)

How coincidental we got away with a win again in a non-high profile League game :relaxed:.

Roughly as coincidental as someone crying about or downplaying every single positive thing about my club on OA every day?

5 Likes

Our predictability is just verified. What is crying or downplaying about that?

Great we won against Bournemouth I guess.

Great win. Not much else to say. People are too negative though we extend our unbeaten run, 3 points off the top. Life’s good.

5 Likes

Life is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vital to win that game and I’d say it was a slight improvement overall vs the last few matches, albeit against allegedly more beatable opponents. Bournemouth out-Arsenal’d us still though and were unlucky to not take a point in my view. 3rd at the end was a nice bit of gloss on the scoreline. Can’t disagree with their penalty, we should’ve had one too though.

Some much better individual performances from people not named Ozil or Sanchez today though, which makes a change from the last month.

If you watched any of the other matches this weekend you could have said the same about the lolpool and city matches as well. Lesser opposition for the most part comes to play in the PL, there aren’t a lot of easy games. I think people go Ott saying we didn’t perform well. Actually it may be true but, the other PL teams are full of professionals too and their job is to make it hard on you. As I’ve said if you want to criticize Arsenal go ahead, but at least open your eyes to how City, The Scum, lolpool, and United have all struggled for the exact same reasons. Chelsea are the only team right now playing irresistible football but they are just in form, they were having a terrible time earlier in the year as well.

There was a bit of a disconnect today between our midfield and the attack, which lead to a shaky first half. Having said that it wasn’t a pen and we should have had a comfortable 3 nil win in the end. Anyways in the second half they corrected the issues and Xhaka became a lot more effective, the team played much better as a unit.

3 Likes

I agree, but I don’t spend my time watching and analyzing the other teams as closely as I do our team, nor do I care about them. I watch every single Arsenal match while I only catch 25%-40% of the other top teams, at best. No question that nobody is lighting up the league so far, but atm Lolpool is above us, and I didn’t predict that. City is above us while having massive issues in defense and Chelscum look the real deal.

Bournemouth are definitely one of the more difficult mid-table teams to play against, but we were home and they were missing 2 key pieces, including our very own Jack. We were coming off of European exertions, so you could give us some slack, but our first half was pretty poor while our second half I thought was very good. The more annoying thing for me overall is that we haven’t looked particularly bright or fluid in the last 5-6 games really.

Don’t bother. Arsenal won. Nothing else matters.

doc no offence to you but do people actually watch and care for what these gimps think?

The guy in the thumbnail and that Moh guy are the absolute worst of the “regulars” they talk to.

3 Likes

Well, I watch them after most games. They’re best when everyone is losing their shit (makes us losing less shitty) which atm DT does even when we win.

Personally I think Moh is the best one on there.

3 Likes

You already know what that guy in the thumbnail is going to say:

“It’s like this blood. You know what I’m saying fam? Blood. Fam. Blood. Fam. Blood. Fam.”

self destructs

12 Likes

Beauty

8 Likes

A win is a win is a win … And we didnt lose in November despite playing badly . Better still oh joy and rapture that cunt debuchy got injured oh how i laughed. that was of course until i saw we didnt have coverage for him. We didnt play well but won . The wheels look like they could come off at any time but they havent . So all in all im happy !

1 Like

[quote=“Drayton, post:55, topic:936”]
And we didnt lose in November despite playing badly
[/quote]We still got to play Southampton on Wednesday so we haven’t escaped it just yet :smiley:

In a League sense, makes a change not losing in November, though could’ve been more convicing.

This mug deserves a slap ,period !

Moss is a terrible referee.

1 Like

Spoke too soon DOH ! Yup I forgot that one Mysty, I havent bought a ticket for Southampton and forgot all about it until i went in the pub yesterday and was asked if I was joining a sit down supper b4 hand at the pasta house !
Well I want us to win but Im not bothered if we dont but an undefeated November would be nice !

How in the actual fuck can Moh be considered the worst on there? Like seriously I’m baffled as to how anyone could dislike him much less despise him as much as they do.

1 Like