Arsenal v West Ham (PL)

Arsenal vs West Ham

Sun Apr 22 - 13:30
Emirates Stadium

A game nobody probably cares about, we’ll see a lot of reserves and academy players.

Result?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • West Ham win

0 voters

We have one of the best home records in Europe! We’ll win this.

2 Likes

Win. 3-1

Could we do more to relegate Stoke by losing? Haven’t looked at the table in ages

Big win for Wenga. C’mon!

Games got added television interest but we are ultimately going to have to concentrate on the midweek game. West Ham still need a few points and could spoil the party. Im seeing a draw here and mainly just wanting no injuries for thursday night.

4-1 Win - Auba & Laca

1 Like

I expect a big standing ovation for Wenga today :slight_smile:

I expect us be as complacent as ever. 1-2 WHU.

1 Like

It’s Wenga day :wink: :xhaka:

What a better way to commemorate it than an embarrassing home defeat.

1 Like

So funny buddy.

I think we’ll do West ‘aaaam comfortably enough but that last ever Big Weng home game vs Burnley could have an awkward ending, not ideal oppo

2 Likes

Does not hold anymore significance this game for me than last week. Just being honest. Its all about coming through with no injuries for thursday.

We should rest any players that are taking part in the Europa League game, so I’m going for 2-2, because West Ham need the win more than we do.

The first game we ever lost at the Emirates was against West Ham, so with Wenger announcing he’s leaving, he won’t want to repeat that, but he will put out a weakened team, so it won’t be easy.

I don’t usually buy programmes at games, but i’m definitely going to today – hope they’ve done a bigger print run

7 Likes

How can I get a programme?

Arsenal sell them on the website. I’m gonna get one aswell when they come online!

@Bl1nk

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Memorabilia/Match-Day-Programmes/c/programmes

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/988015766694965248

Some turnover.

Auba??