Arsenal v West Brom (PL)

Crap game. The only good thing are the 3 points.

AMN man of the match IMO :sunglasses:

4 Likes

yup those 10 seconds were absolutely world class!!

1 Like

Didn’t put a foot wrong.

1 Like

Good win and our 3rd PL cleensheet in a row after our first horror filled three games where we conceeded 8

1st half very lucky to be ahead, controlled the second half from what I saw until I had to leave for work. West Brom denied a blatant penalty and us given a debatable one but good to see Penazette tuck it away.

2 Likes

West Brom can feel aggrieved about the penalty but then Arsenal could’ve had 3 themselves by my reckoning.

Lots of good individual performances from the likes of Elneny, Monreal, Bellerin, Ramsey. At the other end of the scale I didn’t think Xhaka was too great.

Should’ve been more clinical by the full time whistle as well, Man City would’ve converted some of those later chances surely

Elneny and Laca were by far our best players, especially Momo. Top performance in the middle.

This amuses me. West Brom trying to get the band back together :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Very good second half performance.

First half was poor but fuck it. Just gotta keep winning games now, build up momentum.

5 Likes

Lacazette, Ramsey and Bellerin were really good. Monreal’s clearance was a gem too.

Stop crying your heart out, Tone

2 Likes

Prat in the hat.

Pulis tears are my life’s mana pool.

1 Like

Not that I give a monkey’s but he has genuine grievances.

1 Like

Cunt doesn’t even know the rules, you don’t get a red card and a penalty anymore.

1 Like

We should have had at least 1 more peon and Dawson should have been sent off, at best it’s evens

2 Likes

Did anyone watch on bein sports and hear keys and grey proper kicking off about us making a sub with 10 seconds to go saying subs after 90 minutes should be banned lol

Yup, Dawson should’ve been off. They also should’ve had a penalty.

Trying to think of the incident where we should’ve had another pen?

Sanchez from a corner in the first was 100% a penalty and their was a push on koshelny that was a bit more touch and go

1 Like