Arsenal v Sunderland (PL)

Tuesday 16th May, 7.45pm
Sky Sports 2

Random stats:

Arsenal have never lost a home Premier League match against Sunderland (W10 D5 L0).

Sunderland have won only one of their last 26 PL matches against the Gunners, a 1-0 victory in November 2009 (W1 D9 L16).

Olivier Giroud has scored four times in his last four matches in all competitions against Sunderland and if he scores in this fixture he will become the third player to hit 50 goals at Emirates Stadium, after Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott (all comps).

Arsenal have lost only one of their last 16 Premier League matches at Emirates Stadium (W12 D3 L1).

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Sunderland win

0 voters

1 Like

would really love to see us give a team a big thumping, haven’t seen a 5-0 or 6-0 for ages

[quote=“LukeTheGooner, post:2, topic:1463, full:true”]
would really love to see us give a team a big thumping, haven’t seen a 5-0 or 6-0 for ages
[/quote]I guess we’ll just gloss over the 4-1 thumping against Stoke then? :cristo:

If we can’t beat Sunderland, then we really don’t deserve to finish top 4. I’m hoping Giroud can bag another brace and finally reach the magical 100 goal land mark :sunglasses:

3-0 to the Arsenal.

2 Likes

nah 4-1 doesn’t count

Scenes if Moyes plays the reserves.

reserves would probably do a better job tbf

Poll has now been made Public. If you’ve previously voted, you’ll need to do so again.

A good thrashing. Thanks!

Well, he has given up before the game started.

They’ve been on the beach for some time, they’re already defeated, should take this opportunity to increase goal difference.

just use these last couple of games to try out different players for the championship next season

2 Likes

And hope City lose against WBA?

Maybe Pulis bus will help :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know Pulis is one of the many managers who hate us :xhaka:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter which team Sun’lun put out, we’ll beat them anyway, but I have a feeling their yoof would do better against us than their first team anyway.

Either way, goal difference shouldn’t be an issue now.

We’re basically relying on three of the most out of form teams in the league - Watford, WBA, Middlesboredom - to get a result, won’t happen

3 Likes

6-0 or so would have us keeping up with City on the GD front.

I know it’s a long shot for them to lose against WBA or Watford but it’ll be really disappointing if they do and we’re even on points but miss out on 4th by a couple of goals.

4 Likes

3-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

C’mon Arsenal! Need to secure the 5th place ahead of Manure :mustafi:

ALEXIS!! YESSS