Arsenal v Stoke (Premier League)

Honestly a bit worried… we are on a roll and this is a banana skin for me… Gabriel out right I feel will cost us. Going with an edgy 2-1 victory, but this scares me.

Ramsey not in the squad.

Good team. C’mon Arsenal!

He’s keeping Shawcross company

1 Like

Hope Ox can continue to improve, even if just results not overall play… if he somehow turned into a reliably useful player, that would be awesome.

2 Likes

Ramsey really is a useless fucking cunt.

Pretty much… when I see he isn’t in the squad, I feel better… that is sad.

1 Like

Our MF options are beginning to look a little light.

Is this a slight hamstring problem or a “slight hamstring problem”? I recall Almunia having “slight” problems when Arsene didn’t want to just drop him.

I wonder if Arsene deliberately played Ramsey midweek in order to have an excuse to not play him today and have a way to shield that decision from scrutiny?

I’m not thrilled with seeing both Theo and Ox on the wings together though, would much rather have Theo or the Ox on one wing and Iwobi on the opposite wing.

Iwobi is the better footballer perhaps, but he is showing signs of wearing down and hitting a bit of a sophomore slump - protecting him a little bit and taking him out of the starting lineup makes sense to me. Theo and Ox are both more effective right now unless they do their occasional zero performance.

1 Like

MDC mofos, locking this thread for a bit. :slight_smile:

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Didn’t watch but YESSSSSS.

How did we play? And how bad does Mustafi’s injury look?

1 Like

We played very well.

3 awesome goals, very smooth. Coquelin good, Bellerin looked like he hasn’t missed a minute.

Mustafi - hard to say. Hamstrings are tricky.

2 Likes

they had a couple of chances early and mid game, we played well. Especially that through-ball to get through defenses that we sometimes struggle with, we had a plethora of them throughout the game.

Good win, rode our luck defensively (open play more than set pieces) as usual at times, but came through for a convincing win. Stoke’s front 3 were a big test today.

1 Like

Stop trying to make MDC happen by closing threads :wink:.

2 Likes

Hello I’m your tacticstwitter bot.

3 Likes