Arsenal v Stoke (Premier League)

Arsenal v Stoke City
Saturday 10th Dec 15.00
Emirates Stadium

A game we should be winning really, our record against Stoke at home is pretty impressive and we’re on a roll at the moment. Stoke have won their last two matches but those were against Burnley and Watford.

Cech
Gabriel - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
Xhaka - Ramsey
Walcott - Ozil - Oxlade
Sanchez

#Result?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Stoke win

0 voters

Lucas should start not Oxlade.

3-0. Alexis to score at least once

1 Like

Lucas ahead of Walcott surely. Ox in decent form and Walcott NOT! Also is where Lucas played against Basel.

We’ve been spoilt this week so anything less than 3 goals will be disappointing

1 Like

Cech

Gabriel - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal

Xhaka - Elneny

Lucas - Ozil - Oxlade

Sanchez

Subs: Ospina, Holding, Gibbs, Ramsey, Walcott, Iwobi, Giroud

2 Likes

Much prefer balance of either Iwobi/Ox dropping into midfield from the left though.

Cech
Gabriel Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Ramsey
Walcott Ozil Ox
Sanchez

I’m completely uncaring as to whether it’s Walcott/Lucas and Ox/Iwobi though.

Suspect it will be a tight hard game, Stoke are still decent and will make a game of it. Didn’t our Middlesbrough draw come after the 6-0 midweek?

Just want the 3points on the board after CL fixtures. Not many fucks given about performance.

1 Like

Stoke have been on a good run after their early season struggles. This is going to be a tough match coming off European play.

I think Coq and Ox will probably come back into the side, along with Mustafi, Monreal, and maybe Walcott.

More games for Ox so he can gain some more confidence.

He’s played for us since 2011. How many more games does he need for ‘confidence’.

Sell him. He’s had more than enough time. He’s average and won’t get any better

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t wait to attend this game. I want to see many goals :smiley:

7 Likes

Odds on gunning being banned from entering the Emirates ever again if we drop points?

5 Likes

Sneaky bastard :bellerin: :wilshere:

feels weird to have options not only in midfield but our wings too… Lucas, Walcott, Ox, Iwobi? and soon we’ll have Welbeck who can also play there. And of course, Ramsey.

1 Like

They won’t know what hit them when he starts repeatedly calling them food names.

10 Likes

Lucas Perez wont start just because he scored a hattrick against Basel. Theo will return to the starting line up with either Ox or Iwobi on the opposite flank.

Can see a Coq-Ramsey midfield too.

2 Likes

You have unhealthy hatred towards Ox.

The other day Ox scored, you said “So what? That’s his job”

1 Like

FOTM player to hate on Trionm, you know how this works.

1 Like

Why do they have Chelsea badges?

Some girl I’ve been meeting is going to this, she likes Alexis more than I do, hope they put on a good show for her or she’s a fucking jinx and I’ll bin her.

2 Likes

I’m liking the potential of a front 3 of Perez - Sanchez - Ox. Think could potentially be really good!