Arsenal v Southampton (EFL Cup)

I make more interesting contribution than you to begin with.
First increase your contribution and then come at me.

1 Like

Were Chelsea also competing in the CL that year?

Its much easier for teams with unlimited resources to compete on all four fronts. For us we struggle with competing in two let alone all four.

Iā€™m not the one shitposting all over the forum lately, therefore I have no problem pointing out when you do.

I do think that you actually make interesting contributions to the forum, but thatā€™s when you arenā€™t in one of your belligerent moods, which you have been quite often lately.

Here comes the money again.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its a relevant factor though. Also City and Chelsea are making up for lost time as their history is dire compared to ours.

1 Like

And United?

Awwww, now I feel bad.

Okay I will pipe down.

I like this post much more than the one you deleted :joy:

[quote=ā€œMidfield_Maestro, post:143, topic:949, full:trueā€]

Were Chelsea also competing in the CL that year?

Its much easier for teams with unlimited resources to compete on all four fronts. For us we struggle with competing in two let alone all four.

Yep they were in the champions League that season.
We struggle to compete in anything. We have 2 FA cups in 11 years.
We played 2 championship teams in the semi finals to get to them finals too.
Come on the lack of what we have was on show for all to see last night.

1 Like

Ha! What did it say. You have my vote for mod of the year if you shame @Trion good. :wink:

I know this was two nights ago but it was embarrassing. Ā£10, it wasnā€™t worth half that.

The same arguments I made before the match about trying to win this competition stand now.

There always has been a bigger drop off in quality between our best players and fringer players vs the likes of Chelsea / City, but this had to be the most comfortable away win Iā€™ve seen at ā€˜Emirates Stadiumā€™ since maybe the 1-4 vs Chelsea years ago.

Cazorla being out is fairly critical but really we have a major stretch of bad form right around the corner (actually reflected in results, because weā€™ve sucked most of this season to date)

I guess all the people that only care about the league and European competition can kid themselves for another 2 months then :laughing:

2 Likes