Arsenal v Brighton (PL)

1 Like

Brighton will get fucked today, 6-0 takes us to 4th :smirk:

1 Like

Met a cute bar chick from Brighton at a pub a few months ago, so hopefully we donā€™t embarrass them to badly :eyes:.

Expected line-up. Cā€™mon you Arsenal!

1 Like

MDC Open!!!

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Yay.

Good win, but we still need to be more ruthless. We canā€™t allow our opponents to come back into the game.

Really routine win and it felt like it could have been more, itā€™s a shame we lack that killer instinct but we got the job done and are now in the top 6.

1 Like

4 clean sheets in a row in the league. 6 wins 1 draw all comps since the last international break. What crisis?

Good win, Brighton defended very well unlucky not to be a bigger win from us

1 Like

The typical Arsenal home win over not so good side, we donā€™t need to play so good and we still do enough to get us over the lines. We will always sweep aside the likes of Brighton and WBA at home without having to play that good. We were wasteful once again in front of goal and I seriously am worried when our defence come up agaisnst the likes of City and UTD, Brighton had two or three good chances.

Anyway Alexis was MOTM, without him we would be a even worse side then we are. He looks half asses though, you can tell heā€™s already at Man City and is just doing his time until then. Monreal too was excellent. Ramsey and Xhaka donā€™t fill me with confidence in the Centre midfield.

Whenā€™s the last time we truly played good football in the PL, todays game wasnā€™t great. But we always do enough to get by,

4 Likes

Annoying not to score more goals but again we hit the woodwork and have random defenders diverting goalbound shots wide, otherwise 2 becomes 4 easily enough. Good dominant win. Most players played pretty well. I wanted Lacazette to get the outright record but wasnā€™t to be. Overall not bad watch for my last Arsenal game before Christmas

2 Likes

Big fan of the Alex Alex Alex front three.

10 Likes

Wish Lacazette stayed on, he needs to inflate his numbers so heā€™s in with a shout for the Golden Boot. Giroud does nothing if weā€™re winning, itā€™s a pointless change

Michael Owen on BT made a good point on Lacazette saying that constantly taking him off on the 60/70th minute would be doing nothing for his confidence as he knows he has a short amount of time to do something before he comes off and heā€™ll be constantly bench watching to see if the other strikerā€™s are warming up etc and Giroud should come on with him instead of for him

5 Likes
2 Likes

Thereā€™s a good chance we wonā€™t. 3 way battle between us Tottenham and Liverpool for 4th.

1 Like