Arsenal v Brighton (PL)

Premier League
Sunday October 1, 12pm
Emirates Stadium
BT Sport 1

Match stats:

• The Gunners have won their last four matches against Brighton in all competitions, with three of those last four wins coming in the FA Cup, most recently a 3-2 win in January 2015 at the Amex.

• 49% of Brighton’s shots this season have come from outside the box (27/55); a league-high proportion.

• Arsenal haven’t lost a home Premier League match in the month of October since 2002; a 1-2 defeat to Blackburn – since then, they’re unbeaten in 26 matches in the month (W21 D5).

• Arsene Wenger has currently won a Premier League game against 44 different teams – level with Sir Alex Ferguson. If he wins this match, Brighton will be the 45th different club he’s defeated in the competition and it would be an outright Premier League record for a manager.

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Brighton win

0 voters

We will get the win, September and October are usually our best 2 months for the season.

2 Likes

Must-win game. C’mon you Gunners! I would start Elneny together with Ramsey in the middle.

No Koscielny or Ozil for this.

What?!

Lacazette madness incoming.

Another couple of goals from him in a 2-0 win

1 Like

3-0 Arsenal.

Laca continuing his home record. Giroud cameo, celebrating his 100th properly and Ramsey finally getting on the end of a Xhaka diagonal. 2 goals in the first half, the other at about 80 mins. Thanks.

1 Like

Easy win and I think we’ll keep a clean sheet. I’ll go for 3-0, Lazazette to score a couple and Giroud.

1 Like

If Lacazette does score for 4 home games out of 4, wonder if that then becomes a historical club record? He levelled with Marwood with 3/3

I used to like Marwood.
Great winger, shame he was so injury prone, where have we heard that before?
Another one of our ex players that is now employed by Man City.

Lacazette hat trick

We’re winning this easily. 4-0.

Theo was on a hat-trick on Thursday so I wish he had taken the penalty (and probably missed it) so that Giroud could get his 100th today and celebrate with the fans.

C’mon Arsenal! Let’s get a win here!

Yess @Luca_from_Italy Match day finally :smiley:

1 Like

12 o’clock kick offs are weird. We’re going to be coming out of the tunnel to play football when it’s still morning!

We’ve had a crap week in terms of KO times. Monday night. 6pm on a Thursday and now midday.

Finally? It’s our third in 6 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good kick off time for me… 10 pm wowsers

I am a bit excited again :smiley:

Ha that’s semi normal for you aussie.

I’ve loved this week as we’ve played every third day!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still battling fatigue though from drinking 17 odd beers from our AFL Grand Final day yesterday lol. Was considering a nap before kickoff but that’s unlikely now.