Arsenal Stats and Trivia

Arsenal is the only club since the start of the Premier League era to have won more games (33) than it has lost (28) after playing with 10 men.

Speereet and beleef you say? :smiling_imp: Iā€™m a reformed AKB, might as well admit it now

3 Likes

Fortress.

How many of those penaltys have been soft too?

[quote=ā€œRobin_L, post:101, topic:420ā€]
Arsenal is the only club since the start of the Premier League era to have won more games (33) than it has lost (28) after playing with 10 men.
[/quote]I saw this stat yesterday. The hilarious thing is, the next team after us, is the original Wimbledon :joy:

1 Like

#overlynegativealert#

What do these streaks mean if you play carbage teams during such a stretch though?

I think we only had Tottenham at home in those seven games?

1 Like

:sanchez: :sanchez2: = :giroud2:

This is a brilliant stat tbh!

3 Likes

We have seen weaker teams score goals and beat stronger ones countless times over the years.

Stat stands up and is encouraging.

This streaks just confirms the premise of us having no problems to beat teams 7-20, but not being able to perform good enough against 1 through 6 to capture an Premier League title eventually.

I disagree but hey ho.

Of course you disagree. In past years weā€™ve had other good stretches going together with the dropped points against the usual suspects.

I was wondering when the last time Arsenal scored 5 all by English/British goalscorers and knew it had to be a loooooong time ago :hushed:

Heh ā€˜assistantsā€™

Really?

Thatā€™s funny, because I said the exact same to my dad after the fifth went in. Didnā€™t expect to actually find out though.

But @Calum channelled his inner Ɩzil and provided the assist, I should have expected no less!

1 Like
1 Like

There was me thinking Wenger was the problem.

Donā€™t worry lads, itā€™s Tuesday thats the cunt.

2 Likes

I was thinking I always seem fucked off when Im heading to work on a Wednesday or Thursday morning when we are playing a league match.

1 Like

Thatā€™s really bizarre, wonder who those 7 opponents even wereā€¦:hushed: