Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

Fuck! Mesut hits the post! Should have scored here.
Ozil still under the spotlight. Almost assisted Per for another goal.

Bielik has looked good in both these games

1 Like

Nice save here. Ozil is so fucking talented.
Another post! Fuck! We are so unlucky!
3-1 FT for us. Really nice win. Ozil is so fucking class, Giroud looks up for it, Laca showed promising signs and our youngsters impressed again.

Argh should of been 5-1.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see :ozil2: and :laca: together. Boss football style coming :kos2:

1 Like

Oezil needs no pre-season. He’s on it already. :giroud3: Some of his passes today were stunning.

1 Like

You understand the premise of pre season right?

2 Likes

Seems to be a really poor troll!

3 Likes

Giroud and Lacazette are going to get along juuuuuust fine, there will be no problems here :lying_face:

1 Like

What kind of team were you expecting?

Watched the open training session with @AW49, so we weren’t surprised to see Elneny at CB as that’s what he played in a 5 on 5 training session. Enjoyed the game last night and back in Melbourne feeling worse for wear now, amazing amount of Gunners fans in Sydney over the weekend.

4 Likes

Didn’t go to training session; but was in town to catch the Thursday game then had to hop back on the plane.

Oz crowd seemed to enjoy it, a lot.

1 Like

Spend a long time in Aus did you ?

Born and raised, was in Sydney to see friends and family (timed to perfection).

1 Like

Hey guys,

Does someone knows where the team will be training in Shanghai ? and if they will do public gathering/signing/whatever ? I can’t find any information on that.

Thanks

Could be wrong but we’ll probably hold an open training session in the Shanghai Stadium just like Utd did last year.

1 Like

Thanks ! But I can’t find when they’re gonna do it. I missed Real madrid 2 years ago, MU last year, would be nice to see Arsenal and Lacazette this year

I don’t like the way they let 5th placed teams into these “Champions” Cup events.

1 Like

:bellerin:

If you’re going to call yourself witty gooner your tweets better back it up

3 Likes