Arsenal Legends vs Milan Glorie (Charity Game)

any highlights off this

Probably about ÂŁ20 each on average but dunno for sure tho.

It was a pleasure to watch again our legends on the pitch. Players like Keown, Lehmann, Di Canio, Gilberto, CafÚ, Pirès, Ljungberg and Billy Costacurta should be players in these days becaure are 100% fit.

Demetrio Albertini has impressed me. Now he is soo big, very fat :hushed: (@Gio)

Talking about our players, everyone make me an emotion, especially the recent players like Kolo :heart_eyes: the duo on the wings :heart_eyes: Pascal Cygan who has fought throughout the game :heart_eyes: Papilo :heart_eyes: Lehmann :heart_eyes: Martin :heart_eyes:

Great to see the reunion between Pat Rice and Arsène, plus Dixon who has been a showman on the bench during the chants against Spurs :joy:

3 Likes

looks like no injuries from this game, thank God!

Can we sign Kanu as a super sub?

So @Maxi_Gooner I suppose you don’t like Di Canio that much huh? I understand but you have to admit the “brawl” with Nigel was brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-U2rHXxuOM

1 Like

@Maxi_Gooner what’s fat got to do with me? Albertini was a better midfielder than Pirlo in his prime though yeah…

I really enjoyed the game, Ljungberg still has it and was controlling the match plus he’s still in amazing shape. Kolo Toure back in an Arsenal shirt but no idea why Justin Hoyte played :slight_smile: shame it finished 4-2 in the end because that guy clearly dived

Watching Ljungberg, Pires, Overmars and co. once again really rubbed in some of the wannabes we’ve attracted to the club since :frowning:

Great game though

Loved seeing Overmars run about with his belly bobbling around hahaha, what guy, his passing is still awesome!

Well in Nigel.

1 Like

@Gio
I mentioned you 'cause you support Milan. Do you had the same impression? Albertini was perfect as player, now he lost the control of his body. Incredible. :anguished:

@LFS-forward
I hate Di Canio because is an anti-Arsenal pundit, hate us, hate Ozil and is happy when we lose a game, but yes, yersterday has been lovely with Nigel :joy:

1 Like

This would have been the perfect opportunity to accurately call someone a fascist, can’t believe you’ve missed your chance! :laughing:

Why was Justin Hoyte Playing ? LOL

Isn’t my impression, it’s only true :smirk:

Dixon couldn’t play, think it was a last minute thing.

He was pretty decent, surprised he’s without a club!

1 Like

Find it a bit strange they only donated 1m seeing as Tickets where around 35 a pop. I guess maybe after match costs?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kanu hatrick ? Was it done in 15 minutes ? hmmmmm

1 Like

they probably charged for the rent of the stadium. then theres the players to pay . Charity is a nice earner .