Arsenal Kits and Merch

Nothing sexier than when I see a woman with that hair lol

2 Likes

Looking at these nearly gave me epleizy :dizzy_face:

That hair gets me going as well.

Looking at the spelling of that last word, it did seem to give you epilepsy :arteta:

1 Like

Ffs I typed it into my phone and that’s what came up I thought it didn’t look right :joy:

1 Like

My favourite kit I ever bought (even over the 100 year one!)

5 Likes

Fuck me I would not leave the dressing room with those kits on. Rather play naked

https://twitter.com/AFCPressWatch2/status/1003644664640081920

Some good news though!

1 Like

Not if its worn by Fellaineh

Wait a minute. The personal sponsor of Ozil is adidas. He renewed his contract because he might have known/the Adidas people asked him too. Not that I care how his extension came about in the end though.

Do you think it’s possible that they’d have that much sway over him? Of course money talks, but could/would they put up enough money for it to be a deciding factor?

I wouldn’t rule it out. Adidas can also take care of Ozil long after his career if he shows them loyalty and do him a massive offer right now to. Plus the market probably wasn’t that great for an attacking midfielder very close to his 30s. Henry is still doing stuff for Puma 4 years after he’s retired. I think that partnership definitely played a role in the decision.

2 Likes

Looks a bit different if this is true. The red in the middle is bad move.

1 Like

Puma are blatantly taking the piss, next season’s gear is truly awful.

Hope we go back a home kit every 2 years

Jesus our new kit sucks…we look like a packet of gummi bears or some cheap sports drink can…

Bleurgh…

I mean I could be wrong of course, but I suspect that’s a training top. It certainly gives me that vibe.

1 Like

Hopefully. But it’s being described by many as being our away strip. These are apparently our training kits (all better than the above monstrosity). No confirmation yet though.

1 Like

These are a lot better imo

1 Like