Arsenal Kits and Merch

Much nicer than the home hah

The shorts transform it though :fire:

1 Like

It’s the perfectly straight line at the top of the chest I can’t handle on the home kit. The rings around the sleeves are kinda cool and different but holy fuck that straight line makes me want to vomit. They have actual professional designers ffs. How did that even get drawn never mind produced.

1 Like

This kit was awesome and my Mrs messed it up in the wash. Gutted!

Don’t really like new home shirts. There is too white.

Absolutely shyte
Let’s get back to our traditional roots .
Red and white and Yellow and blue .
Timeless and classic.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Adidas now.

1 Like

That is fucking horrible. I think that is possibly in the top five worst kits of all time. Not just arsenal kits. Just outright disgusting.

The shoulders done like that look like some nfl uniforms…

Cant beleive how bad these new kits are. Feel sorry for everyone who buys them. A shame that our new great head is being presented by one of the worst kits in our history.

1 Like

It’s clear the hiring of Emery was a planned stunt to stop people from talking about that pink looking shit on the sleeves. Illuminati confirmed

2 Likes

Your are right there . What an appalling first team shirt .
What on Earth are the designers doing ?
We’re they pissed ?
Shocking kit !

1 Like

In Puma employees mind:

‘Its our final year with them, but we have to do a kit because we are under contract but they will be going to a competitor. Fuck them we will show them, 5 second jobbie with a crayon coming right up…oh and FUCK YOU’

1 Like

I reckon the sleeve is, possibly, done like that to emphazise the sleeve sponsor.

1 Like

Why all the meltdown? It’s only a kit and Puma is leaving anyway. Don’t like don’t buy

1 Like

It looks even worse from the back :gabriel: :gabriel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPOkDUjeu-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ba5ff9xcb2rz

2 Likes

Third top leaked for the first time

Actually not bad tbf.

Earlier green one was the training top

Taste is subjective of course, but I think that colour is pretty fucking hideous lol

5 Likes

Aye the colour is fucking dentist green and I would never buy it but for a third top its ok IMO

2 Likes

Fck that top looks like surgical scrubs

1 Like