Arsenal is not helping

Don’t fucking post that again @SLAG ffs

2 Likes

Ah, 3 days and kind words still rolling in. Thank you.
Dating scene in India sucks nevertheless.
Plus disproportionate gender ratio, all the good ones are already taken.

*edited by shamrockgooner

Trion. Let it go. Hit gym. Get big. Hobbies. Blahblah allthe usual. Ice cream. Whatever.

Nothing good will come out of any more contact with her.

1 Like

It sounds like you were trapped in your thoughts and lingering emotions. I’d wager that most of your fear and anxiety is not truly about losing her the person, or how untimely her choices were, it’s much more down to losing what you subconciously built up to be the heart and soul of your livelihood.

Lot of the time in challenging relationships, the amount of compromises and times you just convince yourself to entertain something because you don’t have a worthwhile alternative is huge. Most people lie to themselves to preserve the idea that they’re in a completely beautiful and harmonious relationship even if there are clear and difficult flaws within the human connection between the pair. These problems only get embraced when there’s good reason to, otherwise it’s swept under the carpet or unsuccessfully worked upon. Tends to lead to major issues down the line and your relationship sounded like you were willing to take on that challenge with her for life. But now that you seemingly don’t, embrace the truth that you were not with the perfect sort of person for you. The unsuitability and situation proved too much for the commitment to last forever. You have the license to actually admit that now wholeheartedly.

If it didn’t end now, it could have ended at a different time under different circumstances. People should always be prepared for their other half to have a change of heart about them tomorrow despite what the situation is today. Things develop quickly.

I’m sure you’ve already done this, but if you assess how you would actually react or feel if she explained everything (as honestly as you could), you may still not feel any better or different than what you do now. The why probably doesn’t matter to you as much as you think. It’s the how could this happen and the what now that’s likely panicked you. You probably feel like a huge part of your life has unforgivingly been plucked away from you and you’re in turmoil. That exaggerated pain will pass though and it will always seem a lot deeper than it actually is, as it does for everyone in that situation. Don’t be hard on yourself and do things that make you happy to help ease the anxiety.

Calmly and patiently stride forward in your life through fitness, healthier eating, sport, education, skills, new work, whatever that can advance you physically and mentally. Think less, do more, stay busy and hungry. You don’t need to turn hateful, get drunk or do anything crazy to motivate you. You don’t even need to be meeting new people right now. Just push on every day like a champion version of yourself. Life can be made a million times simpler or more complicated through our own self-conditioning. You take steps towards a better self and very soon you’ll be revitalised about your existence and you’ll enjoy pushing yourself every day. Don’t even worry about what you’ve said and done before. Just one month of doing things better than you did before will make a big difference. When you’re a new person that old shit stays irrelevant and in the past.

Health, order, balance and stability can actually make all this a positive experience in the long run. I bet you’ll laugh your arse off at how much you were losing yourself over this in the near future.

3 Likes

Fuck me, that was like an excerpt from the world’s most boring and pretentious self-help book.

4 Likes

Tbh mate your going to be pissed off and feel sorry for yourself for a bit.
Give it a few weeks and youll just see the world moving on and you have to deal with the mundane and ordinary things in life.
Got eat, wash, work, pay bills till you reach that day when you just say fuck it. . .
Before you know it you will back on here getting called a prick and life will be good again.
No rule book mate its just life.

2 Likes

@Hass ignore Jakey, i appreciated it. Thanks.

That’s all that matters mate. The post is for your situation alone and unlike most of these people I can actually respect your situation. I know it actually addresses your situation and that’s all that counts. These people just ridiculing you haven’t realised they spend more time getting their fill online than actually spending that time making positive strides in the real world with people they actually know. Happy to help a fellow man out just like I am in person.

As for the rest, if there’s anyone on here who really doesn’t give a fuck about this website or the views of anyone on here mate it’s me. Browsing this site for years and I still see all these regulars trying hard to have some kind of presence on this obscure site and take part in this online community bollocks. And then when one of their fellow posters has a hard time they’re not even trying to help the guy. Total waste of time. The whole forum could be taking the piss out of me and I would tell the lot of you’s to get fucked and probably laugh in your face in person too.

2 Likes

quoted for truth. Speaks volumes that they havent the courtesy to be supportive.

When everyone has already replied to Trion saying don’t be a stalker/chin up mate/plenty more fish in the sea/go hit the gym/get some new hobbies it feels a bit redundant chipping in with those same sentiments. The only reason I’d echo those statements is if I were trying hard to have some sort of reputation on this obscure site for being caring and thoughtful.

2 Likes

Bar one or two remarks (which Trion himself seems to have taken no offence at) the thread is full of genuine attempts to offer helpful advice. I’ve no idea where you’re coming from on this one @Hass

2 Likes

Or you could just echo them because you are a good guy that genuinely gives a shit, you big softy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread is closing 100 replies though. Everyone has helped me in their own ways. I am starting to feel like I am milking it now.

I am really thankful to everyone.

2 Likes