Arsenal is not helping

Kind words from Morris to long time forum rival Trion :dizzy_face: now that is enough to set me off :sneezing_face: So much love around here lately

4 Likes

So Trion, you still haven’t mentioned how long this relationship had been going when this all happened.

Being a long distance, i guess any measure of time will pale compared to usual relationship.
We known each other for 7 years and romantically involved since Nov 2015.

I ended it in Mar’16 between because my career was fucking me up and i didn’t want to waste her time. Advised her that she would be better off with someone more stable as i was a mess. But she stuck by and we got back in couple of months.

Job changed, situation improved. We started meeting every month since September.

I know you lot say bullet dodged but i knew about her mood swings and grumpiness & was ready to take it on.
Didn’t know i would falter at first event of it.

Yeah that’s a long time to know someone just to have them cut you out of their lives like that. Exactly how old are you guys because maturity levels play a part in this as well.

You’re like a nosy aul one. :smile:

1 Like

Late 20s.

I dunno what that means but I sympathize with him because I had a really difficult patch like that too and I had a lot of people to vent to. I know from experience it helps a lot.

Have you had sex with her @Trion?

Fuck this joker above, if we’re getting nosey I’m asking the questions that matter.

7 Likes

Yes.

And that’s how all the good work by other posters went to shit.
Now i want her back.

Will call her right away.

Have a wank instead, as soon as you’re done you’ll be glad you didn’t call.

The fog of horniness can cause men to do regrettable things.

8 Likes

tbf wanking to a girlfriend or ex (especially if any eye tears are involved) is pretty weird.

As Larry David once said to his wife, and–despite his conflicting roots–as I’m sure @CunningLinguist will agree, “nah, you don’t want any part of that. I wouldn’t defile like you that.”

1 Like

Who said he should wank over his ex?

This man will sort you out Trion

:poldi:

1 Like

Ahh, fair point. Sorry Jake pal. I’ve slept about 6 hrs in the last 96 and and I think I need to go to the hospital, but in the spirit of defiance that Abou Diaby taught me, I think I’ll just carry on. But what I mean to say is forgive me for the poor reading comprehension!

1 Like

Wtf you talking about. Abou ALWAYS went to the hospital.

2 Likes

Bah, whatever. The point is the man’s a fucking inspiration.

Someone send me a link to that post Maxi made about how Wenger changed his life, I want to plagarise it replacing his and Wenger’s with me and Abou’s.

3 Likes

This is the motherfucking truth and the best piece of advice you’d ever get on the matter.

When I broke up with my ex a few years ago I realised the only time I missed her was when I was horny lol.

Didn’t take me long to get over her mind you though lol.

1 Like

Men :laughing:

Basically, vibrators work out cheaper and less hassle in the long run :sunglasses: Thanks for the heads up, sex ed. class :roll_eyes:

You need more coffee

Hang in there Trion. I know what you mean by the dating scene being more difficult in India, I too had pangs after breaking up with my first girlfriend, wondering if I would ever find another girl with whom I could click so well in such a conservative society. What I’ve realised is that as long as you’re living in one of the bigger cities, there really are plenty of cool, interesting women on the scene in India. The end of a relationship does not have to mean the end of all romance for you. Just be strong, focus on things you enjoy doing, and work on yourself. I firmly believe you have to be completely good on your own before you can be ready or really able to let someone else come in and become an important part of your life.

1 Like