Arsenal - Hull City (Premier League)

Arsenal - Hull City
Saturday 11 February, 12:30
Premier League

Back to winning ways surely, I mean we have to really, not because we can still win the title, or to get 4th place, or to save Wenger’s job, nahh… win because I will be attending this match lol. Win for fucks sake. Win big, put on a show and build confidence for the big Bayern battle coming up.

Don’t rest players, Ozil and Sanchez need to play and play well. Start Welbeck and possibly Lucas. Ox center midfield with Elneny, if he’s not fit then we’ll have to do with Coq.

I’m thinking it will be an average display, with us winning 2-0. But hoping for a big performance: 5-0.

#Result?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Hull win

0 voters

1 Like

Give Welbeck and Lucas a run and rest players for the cup games.
Want a good showing in the CL for once and see Sutton as a more important game than this.
Nothing to play for here but we bore our way to a 2 1 win maybe.

1 Like

Elneny and Welbeck for Coquelin and Walcott

I think Arsenal will do an Arsenal. Just as we’re on the edge of a meltdown they’ll reign us back in with a big win against Hull with some great individual performances from Özil et al. This will then give us hope for when we visit the Allianz, only for Bayern to hammer us :smirk:

4-1.

Let’s make it three losses in a row!!

1 Like

Think we will win the match but it will be edgy.

We should win but we are low on confidence and Hull are under no pressure.

I’ll go for a scrappy 2-0 win, but If we don’t win there could be some ugly scenes after the game.

Welbeck has to start this one for sure. Please, just win though.

I’d start Perez and Welbeck, and then play Iwobi + 1 vs Bayern, whoever earns it from this match.

Chamberlain should fare better against Hull than Chelsea. Presumably (lol) Wenger will have the players mentally ready for this one seeing as how they got a comfortable result against Liverpool.

1 Like

Early kick off. We wont wake up till the 85th minute by then itll be too late…
But ill go for a win,surely?
And dont call me Shirley…

I think these polls should have a “It doesn’t matter” option. Apart from the spuds game. That should have a “fuck spurs” option instead.

3 Likes

I think this be a boring 1-0 win just to get us back on track for top 4. Wouldn’t be surprised if we lost either, just not feeling this game after another bottle job in the league. Going to be tough for the club to get anyone excited in the next few months.

I expect Ospina, Welbeck, Perez to come in, expect Iwobi, Cech and Walcott to drop out. I’d like to see Gibbs given a run out too. Wouldn’t surprise me if Wenger rested Ozil and Sanchez for the Bayern game.

I would like to see a little bit of rotation for Hull City. Debuchy for Bellerìn, Gibbs for Monreal (or Monreal on the pitch with Gibbs at Allianz), Coquelin on the pitch with Elneny still out for the CL game.

Hull to get their 2nd league win at the Emirates.

1 Like

If they do it could get proper interesting out in Munich. :grimacing:

@Robin_L, no prediction here. Ok? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah i’m deliberately holding back it’s ok

1 Like

Only way anyone in the club will get excited in the next few months is if by some miracle we knocked out Bayern Munich or we make it to the FA cup final.

Hah, we are gonna beat bayern. This season is setting up perfectly for a deep CL run and just enough hope in our team that Wenger will sign back on.

-----------------Ospina------------------
Gab—Mustafi—Kosh—Gibbs
--------Oxlade--------Coq-------------
Perez------------Özil----------Iwobi
------------------Welbeck--------------

Here we go :xhaka: