Arsenal Kits and Merch

Go back to umbro

1 Like

Same here.

God Nike had us in some atrocities.

The Spurs lillywhite kit, the blue and white pinstripes, the orange and purple and black thing, they had that one nice home kit but ruined with the stupid navy hoop on the sleeves.

Nike gave us some awful kits towards the end, they were clearly phoning it in because we had stopped winning stuff. Puma have been better.

1 Like

Puma have been perfect with jackets, tracktops, not the football kits. Back to Nike or try to find an agreement with Adidas.

Meh thats the least thing we have to worry about right now lol.

I like the changing every season. Keeps it fresh

[quote=“Calum, post:90, topic:1259”]
I like the changing every season. Keeps it fresh
[/quote]Two years though is not really that long keeping the same kits. If they wanted to keep things fresh, simply off set the home and away kits. One season we get a new home kit, the following season a new away one comes out. And so forth. I dunno why it all has to changed at once.

I feel so many of these kits will get forgotten about over in time because of the sheer frequency of constant change. Should adopt the ‘less is more’ mantra imo.

And yes, I know it’s the least of our problems right now, but it’s a bug bare of mine so I’m allowed a moan :smiley:

I’m far from an expert but I think sponsors take more into account than Spurs finishing above us once (assuming they do). Our worldwide fanbase/appeal still dwarfs Spurs and it’ll take a sustained period of them being better than us before that changes.

1 Like

Can’t you just let me cynically wallow in self pity?

Nope sorry. Not willing to sit by and let people aggrandise Spurs when it isn’t appropriate :slight_smile:

Aside from that, I’m totally down for a massive pity party.

2 Likes

Most likely the new away or 3rd shirt. It’s a gorgeous shirt.

I really don’t like that.

looks very Real Madridish. By which I mean to say horrific.

Black away top finally :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wasn’t gonna buy one next season but will be getting that if its real

3 Likes

Would definitely buy it, the black and pink trim is amazing.

1 Like

Pink wouldn’t be my choice of colour for the badge/sponsors/trim but pretty much any colour goes with black or very dark grey, which is what I’ve wanted from a third kit in a long time. So I’m a fan.

1 Like

Can’t wait until we get a video from Puma explaining how a two-tone collar is emblematic of Arsenal :roll_eyes:

But I do like the pink and black.

Shit

1 Like

I hope the next will be the last season with Puma.

3 Likes

love it.

Can’t wait until we’re done with Puma.

2 Likes

I like the black!

I might have preferred to go with white or gold or something along those likes, but I really liked the black and pink kit Madrid had.

So far I’ve much preferred Puma’s kits to Nike. They really were just taking the piss with us for the last 5 or so years of their deal.