Arsenal Kits and Merch

is that our away kit?

Not a single sane person on this planet would buy and wear that shirt. No-one.

3 Likes

yes. the third is the black/pink one.

what the fuck is that top about. nothing arsenal about it.

Fruit of the loom

1 Like

If we dont make Europe we wont need a third shirt . touch .

That is piss awful .
Get back to the original yellow with blue kit .

The away kit this year was absolutely perfect so they’ve clearly decided to just say fuck it, let’s follow a masterpiece with a beach towel design.

Hopefully pumas last season…

We’ll be lucky to find anyone willing to match what Puma pays us for the kit deal.

Got a season to sort something out…

1 Like

Said it before, I do wish teams and kit makers would stop making new kits every season now, it feels totally unnessary. Soon as you get used to one set of kits, it’s all change again and again, all in the name of money.

2 Likes

I’m sure Joma or Admiral will throw some cash at us

Yeah I loved the fact that we kept the same home kit for two seasons, It separated us from the rest. Shame we compromised that tradition for money. Hopefully we dump puma and go back to that with embroidered crests too!

2 Likes

Even if the team finish outside Top 4 this year I’d suspect Adidas would want back into the London market. Not even our board could screw that deal up.

Are Spurs Under Armour?

Considering how well they’ve been doing I wouldn’t be surprised if Adidas started targeting them and won them over.

They are now with nike or will be
If Adidas want London then hopefully theyll come to us

Who are chelsea signing with?

Spurs are with Nike next season if I remember correctly.

I’d love us to go back to Nike. I really don’t like puma and their kits. The shirts feels very cheap and not well made.

Also, I second the belief that we should have our home kits lasting two seasons. We did it for a few years on and off and I really liked it. It saves a bit of money aswell :grinning:

They made a huge deal with Nike recently, like last year. £900m for 15 years, according to the Beeb although Chelsea didn’t confirm.

1 Like

i love puma for the most part. much better than nike imo.

2 Likes