Arsenal Kits and Merch

Also another example where appearing in the promo for the new kit doesn’t mean that you are staying.

4 Likes

Great shout I forgot about that. Best away kit’s with the yellow 13/14 one and last season’s 3rd kit.

I actually bought this kit, with Gilberto on the back as well. Dont judge me I was young and naive

1 Like

The dark sleeves saved it somewhat at least. This season’s blue thing is quite a bit worse in my opinion, I think it’s going to be embarrassing watching us play in it tbh :grimacing:

Ban.

I still can’t get over how bad our away kit is. Did someone from Puma watch Swansea last season and think, “meh, that’ll do”?!

1 Like

Seriously is that our away kit WTF they thinking ??

1 Like

That away kit is truly fucking awful!

Where is the fucking yellow?

Id actually go back to Puma with a complaint saying this is just a cheap Swansea shirt and fckn refuse ti wear it, stick with our 3rd shirt as the away strip - FFS makes me sick and im already in hospital !!

2 Likes

Away kit is now available
https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Football-Shirts-and-Kit/Away/Arsenal-Adult-17-18-Away-Shirt/p/M75151203

Seeing the home kit and then the away kit:

In our next kit deal can we please add a clause that the away kit has to be yellow :yellow_heart:

1 Like

If the light blue part was a bit darker it would look alright. Can’t see this selling well. Think everyone is gonna go for the home and third.

This was a thing of beauty, should be in the top 5!

8 Likes

Still got mine. Wear it to footy training and 5aside. Love it

2 Likes

our away kit is definitely going to sell the least out of our 3 kits

We’re wearing that nasty two tone blue thing on the Saturday against Benfica, which is great news as I’m going on the Sunday :innocent::+1:

As time goes on. I really wish I’d gotten that blue away kit with the blue lightning bolts. Absolutely brilliant design.

I still have the ‘Number 1’ choice home shirt 02-04 from that top 50 list, nice shirt that :slight_smile: Quite surprised to see the blue away top from 04/05 so high up in 7th if I’m honest. That’s the only away shirt I’ve ever bought, and it’s no where near the best one we’ve had. I’m not even sure why I ever got it really :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is the best quality kit I’ve owned, I have it with Arshavin on the back. It’s my go to shirt when I play and I must have worn it hundreds of times and theres little signs of wear.

3 Likes