All good things eventually come to an end

Cool, thanks for that, I wasn’t aware of our past form in the Champions League :+1:

2 Likes

Had an email today saying my season ticket renewal is £843 based on a 10% discount for slumming it in the Europa, plus a cup credit rebate

£843 :open_mouth: It’s like the 90s! :speak_no_evil:

Didn’t really care that much about the CL, it’s only about money. When not all league winners from every nation (who’s a member of UEFA) get to participate it’s no “champions” league imho. And then letting the third in the group play on in the Europa League… :facepalm: That just drains the whole point of the EL, which no one really cares about anyway. It’s on par with the Intertoto cup in terms of glamour and hype.

Winning the league is the one thing I care about tbh.

1 Like

Don’t you mostly not go to the home games?

Indeed, I’m actually an awful Arsenal supporter :woman_shrugging::sunglasses:. My fiancé and I are renting our seats out again to a couple of Arsenal yoof. Quite concerned about the prospect of two more years of Wenger on the ability to get a sale but it seems like it might work out!

and also…happy birthday! :tada::tada:

1 Like

[quote=“Robin_L, post:85, topic:1485”]
and also…happy birthday!
[/quote]Your two months early :smiley: The cake is Shammy’s 'anniversary of when he signed up to new OA… The plugin celebrates birthdays and people anniversary signs up. :slight_smile: I would prefer to disable it and just have birthdays, but it switches the whole thing off unfortunately lol.

How come no one had noticed that blink and craigie have one too.

Prepare for your birthday wishes tomorrow. :slight_smile:

So the day in July last year where everyone signed up was it the 9th? This year every one will have a cake besides their name?! :joy:

[quote=“shamrockgooner, post:87, topic:1485”]

Prepare for your birthday wishes tomorrow. :slight_smile:
[/quote]Not anymore, looks like I’ve managed to find a fix, the cake no longer displays. No more confusion now :poldi:

Anyways, my true sign up on OA is 27th July 2004, and it’ll always be that, not this new fangled one :wink:

Edit: @Calum Read above, this won’t be an issue anymore ha.

1 Like

So uhh you gonna help ur homeboy a4tt out with tickets? I’ll take those europa league off your hands :grin:

Sure come to London Town and I’ll hook you up :sunglasses: Likewise for some Golden State Warriors courtside seats yeah? :cowboy_hat_face:

Fuck the warriors I’ll get u Laker tickets easy.

How come you don’t go to home games? Do you just not like the Emirates?

I don’t live in London anymore so many away games are closer than the home ground!

But also, equally, I really am not the biggest fan of ‘Emirates Stadium’ :wink: It has got a little better over time and the concourse is done out nicely these days, it’s just not a football ground for me