All good things eventually come to an end

I prefer saturday’s games.

1 Like

Why?

Just a my preference. Don’t know why :wink:

For a good few years it hasnt been good… All about money which compared to pl money nowadays is peanuts… Thursday nights is the real shitter…At least we dont get involved till September.

1 Like

Finished 5th with 75 points shows the PL improved slightly, it was better than last season so there’s that. It’s done and we just have to move on and attract players to compete for PL and Europa.

This is all our own doing by throw away points to the likes of watford, west brim, crystal place, Bournemouth, a struggling Everton at the time, bottling it at city after a fantastic first half, not getting any wins away to the top 7 and having such a shit second half of the season. Getting beat by watford was it for me I have not watched a match since then. One of the worse season I’ve had as an arsenal supporter none of these players can hold they head up and say I tried my best. Our 3 big signings were trash our manager kept a broken system till it was to late Conte fixed his after we beat badly and he never looked back why couldn’t Arsen do the same. Shit season

1 Like

I wanted CL football but fuck it, probably for the best we finished 5th. Our fan base are far too spoiled and I was thinking maybe this is some discipline from our all knowing father and leader Monsieur Wenger. We don’t deserve the CL considering how terrible our fanatics have treated Wenger after all he’s done for the club. If I wasn’t an Arsenal fan myself I think I would hate Arsenal fans the most because the majority are like spoiled entitled children. This should knock the unrealistic fanatics down a peg, and make it much easier for Wenger going forward.

1 Like

Exactly how does this make it easier for Wenger going forward. His decline has been constant for years.

We all follow the Arsenal,
Over land and sea, (And Сталинград)

Bring on the Europa!!!

Yawn.

8 Likes

We should have a legal limit for obvious trolling and this guy went way over it a long time ago :smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

[quote=“RockyMaivia, post:4, topic:1485, full:true”]
I welcome it, been apathetic of this top 4 crutch for awhile, hopefully this is the wake up call the club desperately needs.
[/quote]You know when shit’s going down when Rocky makes a long awaited return to the Forum.

Happy Birthday fella :wink: Hope you’re well.

2 Likes

Because Wenger (yes squad building is his fault so I’m blaming him for that) and the club have not prepared us properly to compete in the CL anyways. So I don’t think Wenger has been doing a terrible job with this group of Europa League players (bar Özil and Sanchez). However getting absolutely destroyed by Bayern because of lower tier players, plus the shit head fanatics ruining the atmosphere around the club all year, created the perfect storm. Now that expectations have been lowered things will be better at the club and thr players will focus more.

would these be the same lower level players be the ones who could not compete with Leciester last season.
8 goals to Barca and 10 to Bayern. Its low level management with low level tactics and living in utopia at fault.
He goes we move on. He stays we die bit by bit for another few seasons.

2 Likes

Yeah we’ve been skimping on buying top players for a long time. Özil and Sanchez are the only two we’ve bought who would get a sniff at a top side. I get what you are saying but we are low to mid 70s in points for how many years now? We just don’t have a good enough team. Wenger could have overachieved maybe and won us the league last year but he’s basically getting us where this team deserves to be every season.

He refuses to change tactics and transfer policy. Therefore he wont progress and cant. He does not and will not adapt to todays game.

1 Like

We have changed tactics, tbh. It has been just too late. Hope we continue with it.

I reckon if I search hard enough I will be able to find posts of you saying we have the best squad in the Premier League.

Not much to do with tactics imo. We did really well, did awful, then had a slow but steady recovery. It’s happened in other seasons too where we didn’t change formation. If we’d changed formation in February we’d have still bottled it and had a shit spell. Maybe we’d have scraped that draw against Liverpool that would’ve saved us but it’s no guarantee.

1 Like