Alexis Sánchez

I wouldn’t hold out hope regards to our youth prospects. I’m not saying there’s no promising talents coming through. But we’ve tended to slightly overhype players too soon, only to either not live up to expections, or moved on elsewhere without barely getting a chance here. If Wenger moves on, there may be even less of a chance for the youths to make their way through into first team.

1 Like

Depend if the board is ready for the step forward, be more present and revolution their principles to make Arsenal a better club than now (appoint a sporting director, a great youth coach, new transfer policy).

If they refuse to not change, Arsène Wenger is the best on this planet capable to coach in this chaos and obtain acceptable results.

1 Like

Oh well we might get one in exchange, obv not getting Draxler/Di Maria though

I’d take Pastore if he’s up for grabs could play in central midfield as well as #10 etc.

If anything it’s going to be a raid, we have next to no leverage.

The gap between the youth teams and the PL is fecking huge. Not sure most of those will cope in the PL nevermind a top 4 club, nevermind being stand outs.

Pretty much the best we can hope for is sloppy seconds on someone they may have underrated. So can’t see us getting Pastore either

To walk out on training, when you’re a professional who is being paid a lot of money, is unacceptable. Let alone arguing with team mates.

If this happened in another workplace, where someone walked out on a team-meeting, or the like, it would be dealt with in a similar, if not harsher, way.

Hopefully Alexis realises this is not acceptable, as whether or not he is at Arsenal or PSG, this behaviour cannot be tolerated.

1 Like

They don’t rate him though, he barely plays.

thought that was because he was constantly injured?

1 Like

I’d love to get dropped for my next meeting.

1 Like

Then also get a renewed contract for more money or go elsewhere for double the money…lifes good for some eh

He’s been injured a lot lately, hence the reduced playing hours, whenever I watch a PSG game analysis, french pudits all seem to agree about Pastore being one of Emery’s favorites, and that he’ll undoubtedly start/play if fit.

Then when you force a move to a rival organisation we can call you $hamrock gooner :wink:

1 Like

Wa$te of $pace would be more fitting tbh

Constantly injured? Sounds like he’s perfect for us, then.

Has Arsene come out and said we will definitely not sell Alexis or Mesut this summer? If he has, then we are in big trouble cause that usually means they are gone. Frankly, am not too bothered about whether they stay or not. I just couldn’t care less at the moment. The board, the manager, the players haven’t cared for so long, it’s about time I stop caring too.

I think he’s said something along the lines of " Alexis has 15 months left on his contract and its Arsenal’s choice if he’s at us next season "

:joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

So no disciplinary sanction on the one who made the bad tackle???
You want Sanchez to walk out and cool himself down, or have him stay on the pitch with a hothead and retaliate?

1 Like

Hope you don’t excuse his silly mistake today.